Thread: Has anyone else ever had this happen?

Has anyone else ever had this happen?

My computer saved a picture of what I was doing on AOL to my computer. I have no idea why it would do that. Has anyone else's computer done this?
    If you notice, though it's hard to see, on the bottom there are websites minimized. All of them are Pet Talk, except maybe one or two. Lol. Anyway, I found it quite funny that it saved what I was doing.

(P.S. I blocked out the screen names of the people on my buddy list, and a conversation I minimized, along with my profile. Just for privacy, you never know who could be reading this )
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I don't have AOL so I can't really answer

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

You must have clicked on something that made it do that. I don't think a computer would do that by itself. It probably has to do with AOL. Nothing like that here.

It's called a screenshot....if you find out how to do it PLEASE tell me!!!! I need to take a couple, hehe.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oooh, a screen shot..
    I don't know how to take one. I was browsing for photos in my folders, and I found that picture. That would be useful if I could find out how I did it. I'll play around with it and see if I can find out.

Here's how to do it, it's SO easy. You must have just accidently pressed some buttons.

How to Take a Screenshot
    1. Press the "Print Screen" key on the right hand side of your keyboard (next to the backspace key).

2. Open Adobe Photoshop or Paint, or other photo editor program, or go into AOL and open a new file (Ctrl+N).

3. Go to Edit then click on Paste (or hit Ctrl+V).
    You should then see a screenshot appear; then you can save it, edit it or send it to someone else.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I did it, well, again.
    Thanks Luckies4me!

Wow! I never knew you could do that. That's way cool!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Thats kinda cool.I dont think its ever happened to me,though.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~