Thread: Little Grey Update

Little Grey Update

Well I brought Little Grey home Wed night, and she hid under the bed until this morning when I had to move the bed to get her in the cat carrier. I dropped her off the the spay and neuter clinic this morning, so I should be able to pick her up this afternoon. I hope when I bring her back she stops hiding under the bed. Usually when cats are scared how long will they hide? I won't be able to find her a home if I can't show her to people
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Sounds like she will need extra time to adjust to new surroundings. Give it time. Everything will be OK Little Grey. You'll see. Before you know it, you will have a new furrrever home
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Just give little grey some time. She's been through alot. If she hides, let her!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I picked up Little Grey from the spay/neuter clinic. It turns out she was pregnant again, so I had to pay extra money for that. I got two pictures of her, I couldn't take any more because as soon as I opened up the carrier she ran under the bed.

I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

She's pretty!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

just give her some time... my boyfriend got 2 cats from the humane society that hid in his closet and would only come out when he wasn't home for at least 2 weeks... but once they came around they were the most affectionate things

good luck!!

So glad that you were kind enough to take her in and have her spayed! I'm sure she will come around in time .... just let her have her space for a while and slowly approach her! GOOD LUCK!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Give her time to come around. You may wish to start finding her a home immediatley, but try, if time allows, to let her get used to and comfortable in her room first. She'll "show" herself off better if she is not fearful.