Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my Precious'...

Oh My God, too cute!!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Can we share please!

She is beautiful!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Originally posted by HayleyRosie
    I want her! I want her!
    NO !!! I want her even more than you want her!!!
    I have never seen a kitten that deserves to be called Precious more than she does.

Tubby and peanut's mom......And if you have any questions - since she's your first - don't be afraid to ask, even if you think it's silly.
    hehe, i'll do just that coz i know i'll be having lots and lots of questions since this is my first kitty and this is the best place with the best people who will tolerate my silly question hehe thanks.

Noah's Mommy.....Do you get to visit her, until she gets to come home to you?
    Yes! that's the greatest part... hehe, i got to see her w/ her mommy and her two other sisters

Thanks for the nice comments everybody..... Precious must be blushing her li'l pink ears off right now

I'll be taking more pics when I got time off from university and I'll be glad to show them to you.... thanks again everybody.
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

here are some more pics...

oh and btw...... here are a couple of pics that I took of Precious that turned out kinda well.... some turned out to be blurry because my li'll Precious decided that its more fun to be sniffing around than posing for pics hehe

in this pic, Precious is trying to give me her really serious look, maybe she's telling me to get the dig cam out of her face or maybe she's still afraid of dig cams hehe

in this pic, Precious is curious about the thing called 'dig cam' that kept following her cute face around hehe

last one, sorry for the blurry pic hehe..... Precious yawned to remind me that she is already tired from her first photo shooting session

so that's about it right now hehe......
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

How cute, how adorable, how Precious. You are both so lucky that she is coming home with you.
    Steffi and Lovable

What cute sweety eyes!

Lucky Precious... Lucky Mommy!