Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Anisa

Adorable Anisa

Oh what a wonderful morning: Little Ani says hello and looks like Filou the Aby boy of my heart.
    Have a wonderful playful and affectionate Abyssinian day with many treats together with your brofurs -and send more pictures of the four of you.
    Four Abys: never a dull moment
    Last edited by Barbara; 03-20-2003 at 05:18 AM.

Hey Anisa, !you llok as a perfect friend for Miley, another aby who recently lost his brother & sister!!
    Have a great aby day Anisa!!

Hooray for Abyssinians!!!! Congrats on cotd Anisa!! I hope your other 3 abys will become cotd too! (especially the blue one )
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Oh this trait of dragging things around sounds familiar !! Congratulations from me and my two abys. You are a beautiful girl.

Oh, beautiful Anisa, you really look like Barbara's Filou and Sasvermont's Miley. You are a real beauty. Juni also drags toys around the house.
    Have a great day as COTD and a happy long life.
    Snuggle with the other three and share the treats - I am sure you'll get some today!
    Four Abys - that must be great

You are a very lucky person, to be owned by four abys. We would love to see more of them. Beautiful Anisa, I wish you many more years of lap naps and mystifying your person.
    Steffi and Lovable

Anisa, your beauty is awesome. I have never seen an Aby in person, but I've heard so much about their wonderful personalities and stunning good looks. I look forward to someday meeting one!

As to why you drag things around the house--why they're presents for your mama, of course! My Genevieve of loving memory used to drag socks, Muffy Vanderbears, and her favorite fur mice around the house, using her Horrible Growly Voice while she was carrying things in her mouth. The first time I heard it, my hair stood on end and if I'da had a tail, it would have looked like a bottlebrush. I had NO idea what could be wrong with her to be sounding like that. Soon I realized that it was just her Horrible Growly Voice, and would look to see what she had in her mouth.

So, Anisa, as long as you don't actually CHEW on the things you drag upstairs, I can't see any problem--you just want to share! Best wishes to a lovely girl.

Gorgoues Baby!!!

Anisa mom,

You have a beautiful baby!!!! There is nothing better about an aby than their dog like qualities!!!! My Babs does the same, but her favorite toy is a hair scrunchy.....she will chase all through out the house while throwing it up in the air herself...love her well anisa mom....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I would love to see pictures of the other 3 Abys living with you.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

What a beautiful girl!

Such a pretty girl. Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day!

I love Abys.

: Anisa , you are such a gorgeous shade of red and brown , and so active , dragging your toys around. My Rocca , he Singapura does that all the time , and has a cache of them. Anisa , I hope you live longer than your name sake , Anisa (Buffy on the Family Affair , Jones) who died on the human age of 18. Many years of Life and Fun for you ANISA THE AWESOME COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a pretty kitty! Those big beautiful eyes are mesmerizing! YEAH ANI!!!

Anisa - a beautiful name for a very beautiful cat. Congratulations on your special honor today.

Happy COTD!! We sure love Abys here, and would welcome more pictures and stories about you and your three siblings. Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD~

Anisa
    What a lovely sweetie you are! I love your big eyes. Congratulations on being our speical Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.