Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what I found today!

Look what I found today!

Isn't he just the cutest Luckily I know who he belongs to. As we were outside playing this morning I heard him crying (he lives 2 houses down from us). Next thing I know he's barreling right towards us! Huney must have thought he was a stuffy, because she tried to grab him & throw him around But all 3 of the huskies just sniffed and pushed him around with their noses, it was sooo adorable. He was a little squigly wiggly
    Unfortunately our neighbor was gone and I had to leave to take Mark lunch, so I put him in the garage in one of the small kennels we have. He must have been tired, he never even made a peep
    So I come home & notice she is home, so I get him & walk down to her house. I ask "Is this yours?", she says yes, not sounding a bit worried. She said she thought he would just end up finding his way back home. DUH, he's a 8 week old puppy that they've only had for 2 days, I don't think that would be likely to happen. She said she would get a tag with his name & their #, just in case it happened again I told Snickers (that was his name) if he did get out again, to make sure & come to my house!
    Some people, they just don't need dogs
    Here's a couple more pics I took of him with Niki & Zac, they just loved him!
    "Hey what is that sis? I've never seen anything so small before."

"I don't know, let me see."

"Ohhhh, it's a cute little puppy!"

And I took in alot of puppy breath *AHHHHH* can you smell it? I bet you can
    And the best thing is no cigarette smell, so you should be able to smell it really good

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh, Anna, he`s gorgeous! Those people.........

Ummm, please don`t be cross because I guess I should know this, but........ all three of the huskies? Who are Niki and Zac?Where is Angus?

Chris

HOW CUTE SNICKERS IS!!!!

What cute pictures! I am sure Huney DID think it was a stuffy... he is so small... looks like he had a lot of fun at your house!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Oh that makes me so sad I pray that puppy will be well taken care of. If I found that puppy again, I wouldn't give it back to the people
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Snickers is absolutely adorable--I wouldn't have been able to return him I really can't believe they thought he would find his way home--he's just a baby Good thing you were there to take care of him!!!!
    Great pictures!!!

oh and when I read the title of this thread I thought you were going to show us pics of all of the, um, stuff you had to pick up!!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I can't BELIEVE that she thought "Uhh I thought he would just end up finding his way back home" What does she think, that it's a grown cat or something??? He is sooo cute & so deserving of a good home!! I hope they learn their lesson before it's too late!!

Who are Niki & Zac?? Did I miss something??? They are beautiful!!!

OMG HE IS PRECIOUS! omg omg omg! lol that is to cute! AWWWWW! people are weird he looks so tiny! lol im jelous of the puppy breath. he is adorible. thanks for sharing

How could anyone leave an 8 week old puppy out of their sight!!!
    Absolutely unthinkable. Good he found you Anna, but this sweet little thing has the odds stacked against him.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I believe the neighbor would no longer have had her puppy, he is so cute. Nothing like the puppy breathe. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Niki & Zac

Roxey & Huney had a playdate today with their 2 husky friends they used to go to school with. For those of you who've never seen this pic, can you pick Roxey out?!

And no, no pictures of the "stuff"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I believe that Roxey is the one on the furthest left...am I right???

That's an awesome picture of triplets, BTW!!!! I *love* them!!

Aww, what an adorable puppy!
    As for the picture, I agree with Cookiebaker. I think she's the one on the far left. All of them are pretty though.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

How cute!!! I think would have a har time returning him, esp if they don't seem concerned!!! At least the pup as a good neighbor to watch out for him!!!

I think she is the one on the far left too!

He's sooooooo Cute. I'm glad you were there to find him and keep him safe. By the pictures it looks as if he had several angels watching over him. I hope the neighbors take better care of him.