Thread: Luke

Luke

Hi there Luke you remind me of Lucky Luke with that outfit Congratulations for being pet of the day!

Good Morning Luke and howdy partner. I love that outfit your wearing, you should be out here in California where the true cowboys are, you would fit right in. You look mighty cool. Congratulations dear, handsome Luke Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Hi Luke! Or as Jackie says, "Howdy, Partner!!" You are SO handsome looking in your cowboy gear! That hat is just the best! I sure hope some of the trick or treaters got to see you strutting around the house in your costume! Life sounds very good for Cowboy Luke! What adventurous guy wouldn't love curling up by a warm fire, watching a Bruce Lee movie, after a long, hard day out on the range?? And don't forget the collard green buritos! You are one cool, cool, cowoboy Iguana dude, Luke and a fantastic choice for our Pet of the Day! Congratulations dear Luke! I hope your special day is a very happy one. I think you deserve a big piece of cantaloupe to celebrate, don't you??

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well Luke, it looks as though you could just swagger up to the bar and order a round of cantalope for everyone! You sure are one handsome dude!

Oh, Gini... Can't you just picture that!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luke
    Well, I must agree with everyone else, you are one handsome buckaroo! I bet if you walked on your hind feet wearing that outfit you would be a real hoot. I'd love to see a picture of that. I love Gini's idea of you swaggering up to the bar and ordering cantaloup juice for everyone. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie. YEEE HAAWWWW!

Luke, you look great in your cowboy hat & bandana. You must have had a lot of fun munching on all your Halloween treats! Everyone must have enjoyed your costume as well. Let's hope you get some cantelope tonight. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Congrats to you Luke.
    Amy & The Hawkwind Critters
    Hawkwind Studio