Thread: We got Frosty Paws!!!

We got Frosty Paws!!!

Can you tell we liked it?

Honey and Lilly, with a little help from our big sister, Helen

How cute are you guys?

(but hey--is that on your d-i-e-t? how'd ya talk mom into it?! Good goin'! lol)

Logan, those are great photos of your three girls, I can tell they are eating something really good, but don't know what "frosty paws" are?
    Love the pictures though
    Jackie

Fosty Paws is non-dairy "ice cream" for dogs!
    I've Been Frosted

And they LOVED it, Jackie. I had heard about it, but never seen it. One day we were in the Grocery Store, and Helen begged...so you know the rest.

I don't think a little treat, every now and then will hurt. Do you, Zippy??

Nope! Everyone deserves a yummy every now and then!

How cute!!!! Shiloh was drooling looking at the picture and whined, "Why can't I have some ice cream!"
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

i can make a home made frosty paws treat that makes the wonder dog drool: mix in a blender
    16oz vanilla yogurt(i've used plain and non fat too)
    1 mushy ripe banana
    1-2 T peanut butter
    1T honey(if you have it)
    blend, mix is usually color of milky coffee
    pour into small cups(empty plastic butter dishes, dixie cups or ice cube trays for smaller dogs) freeze at least 2 hrs, remove to ziplock bag.
    i have tried other fruit, blueberries are good, but the color is hard to get out of the rug, so i do that one in the summer and it gets eaten outside.
    this recipe can be adjusted so that dogs with food allergies( ex:using soy yogurt) can eat it also.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Bella here! I never had frosty paws but sometimes if I'm good my mom shares a little of her yogurt with me. The only problem is that pesky cat, Trevor. He wants some too so we have to share!

Star and Cody LOVE Frosty Paws, and we usually keep the freezer stocked for them for extra special treats. Well, maybe more than that! There's also a holistic pet supply place by me that makes the homemade variety very similar to the recipe you shared with us Joyce. Including the blueberry variety! But, your recipe sounds wonderful and so healthy. Time for the blender to take a wurrrrrrr! Thanks! And Star wants to add that she is so relieved that her doggie pal mom's FINALLY discovered this essential doggie delicacy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's me, Hannah. I hear that my mom has been recommending FROSTY PAWS to anybody and everybody on this board, well, just to set the record straight, my poor deprived lips have never even gotten near a FROSTY PAWS. Don't you think that someone who claims everybody else's dog deserves a FROSTY PAWS should get some for her kids??? Actually I would settle or a SMOOTHIE of my own now and then. Once when Mom wasn't looking I finished up one of hers. mmmm mmmm good! I thought I had really gotten away with it too but seems like when a smoothie has blueberries and cranberry juice in it, it kind of show up on my white muzzle.