Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out Chris's Ebby!

Check out Chris's Ebby!

Chris, this picture of Ebby just took my breath away when you posted it in the General section, so I just had to re-post it here and share it with all of us cat lovers! Hope you don't mind!
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

She's gorgeous and looks very relaxed here too. Is she doing the meatloaf or turkey position here? I forget what it's called. LOL

Oh wow what a great shot!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    She's gorgeous and looks very relaxed here too. Is she doing the meatloaf or turkey position here? I forget what it's called. LOL
    Hehe! That's what I was thinking - is that the meatloaf position? Chris she is beautiful!! I hope to see lots more of her and also Bob and maybe, just maybe someday, Ebby and Bob together! Wouldn't that be nice!

Great picture!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Ohhh, and I like the picture in Chris' signature very much. She is a REAL beauty.

Yes, I agree. That is a calendar worthy pose, Ebby is doing there.

OOOOOOOOOOO, what a gorgeous black cat Ebby is!!!
    Thanks so much for re-posting this picture

Awww, thanks so much ACGS, that is so nice of you.
    Originaly posted by Pam .....Chris she is beautiful!! I hope to see lots more of her and also Bob and maybe, just maybe someday, Ebby and Bob together! Wouldn't that be nice!
    Thanks Pam! And yes, a pictue of Bob and Ebbs together is one I long to be able to take & post, it would be just wonderful.
    Originaly posted by Vio&Juni Ohhh, and I like the picture in Chris' signature very much. She is a REAL beauty.
    Thanks! and here is that picture a bit bigger, plus one I took a few moments later..

And thanks to KAK, neko, HaleyRosie, jenluckenbach and lut for the lovely things you wrote too!

Chris

Oh thanks Chris, Ebby stole my heart!!! All black cats do, as they make me think of my Rb Sydney!! (see homepage!)

Ebby is so beautiful! Her coat is so shiny, and she looks so relaxed and comfortable. I also love the pic in your signature. She is just such a pretty kitty.

And I'm not sure, but that could be part meatloaf, part parade float. I'm not sure what the difference is between meatloaf and parade float - if any. But I do know she's got....I think they're called...kitty boobies? I love lit when they do kitty boobies. Tubby does it all the time.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Chris, looking at Ebby can calm anybody down, she is absolutely gorgeous! Is she the new "shy" one you got recently? She certainly looks like she's having a gooood time! You must be SO happy to have her!

Lots of kisses and scritchies!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

13. Now I would describe Ebby as looking elegant and mysterious. She looks like she knows all the secrets of the world but prefers to keep them to herself!

Such a Black Beauty! (and she gets to live with Bob...sigh....)

Ebby is very beautiful.
    Steffi and Lovable

Very beautiful indeed! I just love Ebby!

Olivia has the same eyes as Ebby...but in pictures, they look so yellow. Chris, what's your trick?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...