Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Dog's Favorites. And also best thing about your dog

Your Dog's Favorites. And also best thing about your dog

Post Yous dog's favorite things here. And also what u think is the best about your dog.
    heres SimSim's fav:

People Food: Anything except for veggies and fruits. The only furit he likes is raisins and he like fuit snacks. I think his fav people food is steak and cheese.
    Person: Simba's fav person is me.
    Thing to do: sleep, eat, go for walks, and rides in my dads dodge ram. He likes it better in my mom's Camaro with the t-tops down!
    Fav toy: He likes all toy but his all time fav is a rope toy which WAS a monkey but he ripped the tail and head off so now that left is its body and the ropes that are its arms.
    Fav place to sleep- In somebodey else's bed or spot.

what i think that is best about Simba besides how smart he is, is his BEAUTIFUL eyes.

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

What a great idea, KayAnn. And I kind of figured you would be Simba's favorite!

I'll start with Honey:
    Favorite food: Honey isn't picky, nor is she "treat driven", but she is the first to chow down on her Flint River Ranch, mixed with a can of Iams, every morning
    Favorite person: Helen, definitely
    Favorite thing to do: Walk and swim
    Hates: going to the kennel
    Favorite toy: Anything stuffed that she can pull the insides out of

Lilly:
    Favorite food: Treats of anykind, but especially those refrigerated ones I buy over the internet
    Favorite person: Definitely, me! But, she loves everyone.
    Favorite thing to do: Be near Mom, especially if I let her walk out in the front yard, off leash. She also adores riding in the car (as long as I'm with her)
    Hates: being outside, if I'm not out there
    Favorite Toy: Anything Honey is playing with! LOL!!

Good idea!
    I'll do Sadie:
    Favorite Food: Sadie likes Iams dog food in the green bag, otherwise, she likes milk-bones, T-Bonz, and all kinds of other doggy snackies!
    Favorite Person: Me!
    Favorite thing to do: Play fetch, play frisbee, go for walks, and swim
    Hates: When I go away on vacation
    Favorite Toy: her frisbee, and her tennis balls

------------------
    ***Sadie May and LabLover*** *Labs rule the universe*

Here's Reece's favorites:

Food: string cheese and peanut butter (not at the same time)
    Person: me, we have an amazing bond
    Thing to do: he loves playing with other dogs as long as I'm around
    Hates: being without me and especially being alone
    Loves: sleeping under the covers slapped up against my leg or stomach

Great Topic BaSim! Here's Bella...

Food: Anything that is put in front of her. Likes her Eukanuba puppy food but has also learned that yogurt and ice cream are really tasty.

Person: Me! She follows me all around, up the stairs and back down again (even into the bathroom ) ).

Things to do: Absolutely loves to play fetch in the back yard using her squeaky ball. As she's bringing it back to me she squeaks it like crazy! She loves that sound! She loves her stuffed alligator too and so far he's still stuffed!

Hates: The childproof locks on my cabinets. Stealing my dish towel out of there was one of her greatest joys!

Loves: Tummy rubs and getting lots and lots of lovin'! Also, pestering the kitties!

Daisy
    Food: loves homemade cookies and people crackers
    Person: Equally her Dad, me and Perry
    Favorite thing to do: Play ball, go for rides, play with her cousins Rocky and Sunny.
    Hates: Grooming and getting Brushed
    Favorite toy: Red rabbit and plush ball
    Favorite place to sleep: In our bed, rolled up in a ball against my stomach.

Perry
    Favorite Food: Anything that doesn't move
    Favorite Person: His Dad
    Favorite thing to do: Play with Daisy and chase her and lay against me on the couch.
    Hates: Putting on a leash or me putting on my shoes.
    Favorite toy: Blue rabbit and plush cupcake.
    Favorite place to sleep: In his crate.

------------------

Daisy

People Food: Any kind of meat, and she has a special taste for popcorn. She turns into Pirhana Dog while eating it.

Person: her Mommy, obviously!

Thing to do: she loves going on walks! Especially with her boyfriend Moe

Favorite Toy: her cow bone

Hates: CATS! If you whisper the word while she is asleep, she wakes up and runs crying to the window. She got clawed on the nose twice as a puppy by the neighbor's mean cat! Daisy also hates getting her nails clipped, baths, and UPS men.

Loves: people, food, sleeping, chasing squirrels and birds and anything else moving, playing with her friends, going on walks, and howling

KayAnn, this is a good topic!

Jeffrey:
    Favorite food: Peanut Butter. That peanut butter filled kong will keep him occupied for hours! Bless the person that invented it!
    Favorite person: Me and the person who pets him
    Things to do: Chew (on anything) and go for walks
    Fav Toy: Poor little Bunny Rabbit. The nose and eyes are long gone, but he insist on carrying it around
    Hates: Being cooped up inside while I'm at work

Bandit
    Favorite food: scrambled eggs. That is the only thing he eats quicker than Jeffrey!
    Favorite person: Me! He's a serious cuddler at night and my daughter sleeps too wild for him.
    Things to do: eat, sleep and cuddle. This is a true companion dog. He's laid back and lazy.
    Fav toy: Doesn't really have one. He will run for a toy if we're playing fetch, but we can't get him to bring it back. His favorite thing to do is sleep in the bed we have placed under the desk.
    Hates: water and grooming

[This message has been edited by Genia (edited June 04, 2001).]

This is a great topic... it sounds like a singles forum for dogs

We will start with Lexi -

I'm a 5 year old shephard mix who likes car rides and nice walks in the evening. Favorite hobbies are barking at one really annoying neighbor, playing with my two sisters, sleeping and chewing on any toy my mom gives to me.

My favorite person is my mom but I love my dad a ton too! I don't have any special talents but when when I go on walks any my mom and dad say "where's the birdies?!" I stand up on my hind legs and look up at all the trees. I look really cute doing it too!

My favorite food is Cheetoes and Iams treats.

My ideal date would be to ride with my mom and dad up to the mountains and take in all the cool fresh air.

Sasha -

I'm a 5 year old black lab mix who likes mellow evening walks and sleeping. I also like to bark for no reason when my mom and dad play with my sisters. I also enjoy growling and trying to act fierce when my sister Maddie lays down next to me and licks my ear. I am adorable and would make anyone a great companion. I can be hyper when you want me to be and mellow when necessary too!

My favorite food is Cheetoes, French Fries and pretty much anything.

My ideal date would be just to cuddle in my mom and dad's laps and have them rub my tummy.

Maddie -

I am a 1 and a half year old shepherd mix who enjoys just about anything. I love antagonizing my sisters and chewing on anything I can find. I enjoy licking my sisters bowls clean after they have finished eating and taking away Lexi's toys so I can play with them until she takes them back. My favorite toy is the one Lexi happens to have at the moment.

I am loveable, fun and very active. My ideal date would be going outside and running all over the place and then have people try to catch me so I can tease them.

My favorite food is Cheeotes, Iams treats, furniture stuffing, logs from outside, carpets, toys, bread and anything else I can fit in my mouth.

That is my 3 girls in a nutshell!!

Clint, Lexi, Angel, Maddie, Sasha - we are the "CLAMS" household.

[This message has been edited by doggiemom (edited June 05, 2001).]

This is a great idea, but mine group would take up too much. I'll just do the pets that live with us.

Mama Dog:

Favorite Food- Anything Belle doesn't eat first.

Person- Anyone that pets her.

Things to do- Be loved on.

Hates- Nothing

Place to sleep- In Belle's house, with Belle, especially if it is cold.

Dixie Belle:

Food- Anything she can take away from Mama.

Person- She likes my husband and I the same.

Things to do- Lead Mama around by Mama's collar, and swing in her swing

Hates- My husband's best friend.

Places to sleep- With Mama in her house.

Salem:

Food- Milk

Person- Depends on his mood.

Things to do- PLAY!!

Hates- Don't know yet.

Places to sleep- On a towel with his stuffed animals.

Maybe later I will post Justin, Jewel, Blue, and Anastasia.

Hans: (4 year old mini schnauzer)

Favourite food: Cheese
    Favourite person: My husband and I both equally (OK, maybe my husband a bit more!)
    Favourite thing to do: Car rides, doggie daycare, sleeping on laps
    Hates: Hyper dogs, cats
    Favourite toy: None

Fritz: (3 month old mini poodle)

Favourite food: Puppy food (hasn't had anything else yet)
    Favourite person: ME!!!
    Favourite thing to do: Playing, sleeping, cuddling, but mostly driving Hans crazy!
    Hates: Nothing yet
    Favourite toy: All 20 of them!

[This message has been edited by Tanya&Fritz (edited June 05, 2001).]

Great topic! Nothing I love more than talking about Sadie!!

Sadie's favourites are:

Food: peanut butter doggie cookies and milk from my son's glass (they like to share!!!)

Person: my husband - she is my dog but she loves him best (maybe because she had to win him over!!)

Things to do: play soccer, frisbee and going for walks

Hates: being left behind (she always wants to go with us no matter where we are going (I've even taken her to work!)

Loves: tummy rubs, her 'grandpa', playing with the kids and warm bubble baths (yes, she loves to be bathed!)- in general she loves life!

Favourite toy: her stuffed tiger (it has been sewn and re-sewn several times), she also loves her soccer ball and carries it around with her outside!

Carl
    Favorite food: anything
    Favorite person: Me, of course
    Favorite thing to do: eat or sleep on my bed
    Hates: getting nails clipped
    Favorite toy: it was blue rhino...

------------------
    -Rottie

Great question

I'll start with Hannah

Favorite food: Anything, but she LOVES apples and jelly belly's (jelly beans)
    Favorite person: Me
    Favorite things to do: Going for walks, playing in the pond, going for a ride in the truck, getting her nails painted.
    Hates: Rain, getting her ears clean, anything that smells like pepermint, and sour foods.
    Favorite toy: Her Buda hound dog, with a sqeaker in its belly.
    Fav place to sleep: In my bed under the covers with her head on the pillows.

And Copper

People Food: ANYTHING !
    Person: Me, he is still shy around other people.
    Favorite Things to do: Going for walks, playing in the pond and sleeping
    Hates: Rain and men.
    Favorite toy: Balls and ropes, he loves his tennis balls and will protect them with his life.
    Favorite place to sleep: On his blanky, I made him a big blanket and he will drag it around and find the perfect spot to sleep.

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

I like this topic. I will write from Rockett's point of view.

Hi my name is Rockett, I am a male Dalmation and a German Short-Hair mix. I am gonna be 7 on the 4th of July. I enjoy sleeping, cooling off in air conditioning and watching tv. Playing fetch is my favorite game. I will eat just about anything except popcorn balls and jello, for some reason I don't understand those foods. I like going for car rides even if it is just around the block, they are fun and the backseat is all mine. I like people, and I have been told that shall I encounter an intruder, I will watch him steal everything and leave him wet with doggie kisses. I am currently single, I haven't found my Angel yet, dad says I can't use the phone and when he is gone I can't get the email to work. That is it for me, thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

Rockett