Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Dog's Favorites. And also best thing about your dog

Nice to meet you Rockett, I know you will enjoy it here just like I do!!!
    My name is Shaianne. I am a red fawn colored greyhound.
    My favorite person is: my MOM!!! my second favorite person is my granpa!! I just wuv him so much. Once I broke my chain just to run down the road where granma was walkin cuz I thought she was going to see him!! But he was a lil freaked out when I came around the corner of the building at his work!! He had to take his belt off (almost lost his pants!) and loop it around my neck to take me home!!!! ANYHOOOOOO!
    My favorite thing is: sleepin on my mom's bed, riding in the car or granpa's big truck, ('cept for when mom has to ride in the backseat wif me, I don't like that- I want the whole back seat!!!)and going to Pet Supplies Plus, and followin cuzn Scooby's boy Jake 'round the house, I jus know he's gonna open the door an let me out again, he's good at that!!!! and I LOVE treats!! Mom's friends say that there are more treats on her shelves than at that thing called grocery store!!! and I love to take walkies!!!
    My favorite toy is: my treat ball, momma puts lil treats in it and I chase around the house and when it goes under the bed or behind the chair, I jus look at mom and say "well go get it!"
    My least favorite thing is: being wifout my mom, tho its better when she leaves me with papa. But I whine the whole time she is gone and when she comes home I follow her everywhere even to the potty!!
    And I hate to get wet!! I wear mom out when she gives me a baf, she mutters stuff under her breath saying "I shoulda got a dog that fits in the kitchen sink." But I know she doesn't mean it, she wuvs me cuz then she kisses my silly wet nose, and I look at her with my brown eyes and she just melts
    I don't like the rain, when I have to potty in the rain, I stand at the door for a minute thinking about if I REALLY have to go or not, most of the time I do. Once when mom got home from work and I had been in the crate for awhile, she was rushing me outside and it was just pouring down rain and I went flying out the door and I hit the step and 180'ed and went right back in the house!!! 'Course mom said "Oh no, you're going out wether you like it or not!!!"
    Shucks!!!
    That's it for now!!! Bye All
    Love ya lots,
    Shai

[This message has been edited by shais_mom (edited June 07, 2001).]

Oh DrFeelgood12 I hope you have pictures of Rocket to share with us I LOVE GSP next to beagles they are the best !

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~