Thread: Zander

Zander

Aw Zander, you sure are one cute little rabbit! And you sound like you have a very special personality to boot! I sure would love to see your practive moves

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I don't think I have ever seen such a cute, oh sorry handsome, bunny in all my life. To think the little treasure was found in a rescue centre.

Seeing his little face this morning was a lovely surprise.

Sarah
    Happy to help

Good Morning Zander, my what a scamp you are, I love that photo of you looking so very regal and handsome. So you are the king of the backyard, well done. I also have a Schnauzer, Miss Daisy who is independent like you, she tolerates hugs. lol It sounds like you have a wonderful life scamping about the yard and jumping, etc. etc. Congratulations dear, sweet Zander Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Zander
    What a handsome fellow you are! Sounds like you have a very happy life. I was sure glad to see your cute picture this morning. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Congratulations to another PetTalk bunny. You deserve it.

Hi there handsome, Zander! What a high spirited, adventurous, life loving bunster boy you are!! I too, have a fur kid that would rather play and explore than hug and kiss! And like you, she'll throw caution to the wind if there's even the slightest opportunity to kick up her paws and play! I'm so sorry to learn that your exhuberance resulted in an injured eye...but you haven't let that slow you down one bit! Good for you, sweetie! But please do try to be a bit more careful! I'm sure your family wants you around for a long, long time!! Congratulations to you precious Zander, our most precious Pet of the Day! And definitely, "king of the hill!!" Have a wonderful treat filled day celebrating your "top bunny" honors!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW One of our own Pet talk bunnies as POTD. Congratulatons! You are very lovely, I hope your brother is not too jealous of you today. Wishing you a long and healthy life.

Congrats to a PT BUNNY!!! woohooo parsley for you!

Enjoy your day, Zander buns!

Congrats Zander! You are such a sweet bun and a fellow PT bunny too! Congrats! I hope your mommy saw this!

Aww shucks!

Zander is very proud (and very handsome, but that's not so unusual ) Thanks everyone, you're all really sweet. I love my bitty boy Zanzan very much (we've taken to calling him Sir Zanzelot lately...it suits him!)

He is sensational!!!! I can't think of a better bunny to grace our pages today!!! Zander, congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!