Thread: Floyd

Floyd

Floyd, the amazing rabbit-dog You sure sound like a very special dog, your owners are obviously very lucky to have you in their lives! I love your picture, you looks so sweet

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

*He brings us joy and happiness.*

Floyd, you are one of the wonders of the world. Joy and happiness are precious commodities. Your folks knew a good thing when they saw you over in Italy and how right they were. And so did the powers to be at Pet Talk. Congratulations, Floyd, you are the Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

oh Floyd, do you get tired of two-leggers wanting to kiss your nose? I certainly want to. What a handsome, wonderfull boy you are!!

Congratulations Floyd!

You sure are a cutie pie!

I hope you enjoy your special day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning Floyd, my, what a big handsome fellow you are, I love that photo of you, that face alone is worth a million. It seems you are quite the Gourmet, with all those good things you love to eat, and Italian to boot. lol Congratulations dear, sweet Floyd
    Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Big ole lovable Floyd - you sure are a beauty! I can just see you trying to fit into your furfamily's laps! So cute! FLOYD ROCKS!

Floyd
    What a face! I'm in LOVE!!! I'm glad you have a family that loves you so much. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetheart. I hope you get lots of treats today.

Awww, Floyd, what a sweetie! Congratulations, sweetie, on being Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Dearest Floyd,

What a sweet name for such a big ole handsome boy like
    you. I'm so glad your found a family that can be there for
    you all the time. It would be a shame to miss out on your
    sweet company everyday. Congratulations on being chosen
    for special honors today Floyd as our DOG OF THE DAY. Here's
    a big SMOOCHIE just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ciao Floyd! What a perfect name for such a sweet and handsome boy!! We don't often get to congratulate a gorgeous Gordon Setter! Seeing your stunning, most kissable, lovable face this morning was such a treat!! And Floyd, my guinea pigs would be happy to share their salad bowl with you any day, so just drop by if you're ever in the neighborhood!! I've always had a "thing" for all things Italian, and you sweet Floyd are bellisimo!! What a lucky family to have such a loyal and loving best friend! Congratulations to our most huggable, kissable, lap loving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I saw you this morning, Floyd, and didn't have time to read your story, and almost came on here and posted "too cute" , because you are!!! I love the picture of your "schnoz" (that's what we call our dog's noses)!!! But now I know your background, your personality, and I am just delighted for you to be in our country!!! But it is fascinating that you started your life in Italy!!! Do you love all things Italian? I do!!

Congratulations, Floyd, on being a wonderful Dog of the Day!!! You have helped to brighten a dreary Saturday for me!!!

Those lips, those eyes!! Oh Floyd, you are one handsome fella!!Hope you had a great special day!!

Oh what a dear little muggins you have Floyd!!! Im glad to hear you eat your veggies too. My dog gets some fruits and veggies too. With a face like that, I'd bet its a happy household and Floyd, I'll bet you rule the roost!!!

Floyd, what a love you sound like and such the world traveler! May you have many more years of health and happiness, sweetie!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

How on earth did I miss that BeAuTiFuL face!!!

Hope you had a great DOTD day gorgeous
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."