Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three newly born Aby kittens

Three newly born Aby kittens

One of these three will probably be Miley's new brother or sister!

Enjoy. They are one day old in these pictures!

They are all three Ruddy, but I don't know what sex they are!

I cannot wait until June!
    Last edited by sasvermont; 03-15-2003 at 04:38 PM.

Ok, I give I give! I can't take any more of these newborn kitten pictures!! I'm just going to have to get a kitten if this keeps up......

These are adorable SAS! It's so neat that you get to see them when they are so young, and know that one will be yours. The first one looks like he/she is already trying to get "high." Might want to keep an eye on that one.

And the third one - well, when is the last time you saw a one day old kitten doing the tortellini!

I love their little floppy ears. I guess I didn't notice that on the other kittens, is this something unique to Aby's because they sure do end up standing up straight as they get older.

I gotta go now 'cause I just can't take all this cuteness anymore!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

YIKES!!!!!!! If ever there was an appropriate time to use the term Cuteness Overload this is it!!! I am in love with all three! Now you have me wishing that June would hurry up too! Oh I bet little Grammy Crackers is happy up at the Rainbow Bridge knowing that his mommy is going to get another kitty soon, and an Aby at that! Hold onto your hat Miley girl!

Oh, Sas .... what a difficult choice you have!!! They are all just precious and marked so beautifully too! If I ever get a purebred ... it WILL be an Aby!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

"As I mentioned, if I sense that Miley and Ti are enough for this house, then I will not take the Aby kitten. (Right Sas, who wouldn't take an Aby kitten...who are you fooling?)..."

No one here on pet talk, that's for sure, especially those of us fortunate enough to be owned by abys. When my first two abys passed on I swore that I'd never get another cat.......then I tried to adopt an old black cat who although he
    spent most of his time with us actually lived two houses away and they had the nerve to move and take Oz with them.....the humane society that traumatized me and broke my heart and I couldn't even go in the door.....other breeds, bengals included.......but in the end none could lure me away from the abys. I'm addicted to them and SAS I am afraid that you are too !!!

These pictures remind me spring is around the corner.. a time of rebirth and healing...and maybe Grammy Cracker's spirit has been reborn into one of these adorable little kittens.
    Last edited by lailamara; 03-14-2003 at 05:44 PM.

OMG so cute!!! The more Abys I see, the more I love them!!! I really hope you get one of these precious baby's!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

They are all so cute SAS! I hope you can keep us updated with more photos of them between now and June.
    I think their coloring is neat, with black on the top half of them!(I know it will change as they grow)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Sweet Sweet Sweet babies! Oooh, just makes you want to cuddle a kitten, doesn't it? Oh, how hard to wait until June!

OK I admit I have said this a few times, but now THAT is CUTE!

If you can keep track of which one is which until the day you chose, I am going to use my ESP to tell you that it will be #3.

won't you all be shocked when I turn out to be right?

very very very
    c-u-t-e!!
    goodluck deciding which one!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What precious babies, all three, and ever so tiny. The dye has been cast! Do you really think that after seeing these pictures and the many more to come that there will ever be any turning back? One of these little buggers is going to creep its way into your heart.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

This is cuteness overload, they're adorable!! I bet it's hard for you to have to wait, but they'll probably be better off with their mum for a while yet. I'm so happy that you can have one of these precious babies.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ooh, massive kitten lust! I can't wait to foster a litter. (I hope to be out of a job doing that, but probably not in this lifetime.)
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

KITTENS !!!!
    Oh my, aren't they adorable?!!! It so hard to choose from those three, but I would keep an eye on nr2! It is so tiny, so, it needs an extra hug (and I have tons of that!!!)

good luck SAS!! I guess you will visit those cuties every day?? May I suggest to take many more pics? I simply ADORE kittens!!!

I never have seen Abys that teeny weeny. When I met first Filou he was 8 weeks old and already as big as my hand (I have small hands). It is incredible -when they open their eyes and start being mischievous and adventurous they are somehow prettier (and they have the energy then to prick up their huge ears) but these little ones makes me melt immediately and when Siegmar came to look at them his smile turned somehow foolish.....

Sallyanne you will have the chance to see them grow until June and this is so great. Purrreazzz kepp us updated so that we can live it a little with you