Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reuben

Reuben

Good for you - Reuben is a doll. Congratulations, Reuben, on Dog of the Day and finding such a great family.

reuben, you rock! love your face and paws!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Reuben

Reuben you are a very beautiful and personable dog! Your human is very lucky to have you. Short dogs are the best!

Reuben,
    Thanks for making me smile this morning! I'm so happy your human came to the SPCA that day and found you. I only wish that all animals would be given the same opportunity. It is so sad that the majority of people view animals as disposable in the first place. You can't help it that somebody didn't care enough to not "fix" your parents....regardless, you have brought so much joy to your family that it just goes to show ALL animals deserve a second chance. I know you'll be loved until your last days on earth!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Good Morning Reuben, my what a handsome and loving boy you are. I love that photo of you, one can see the sweetness in your face. I'm so happy that your family decided to adopt you and take you to your forever home. It sounds like you are a busy fellow, stacking the pillows, playing with the kitties, etc. etc. Congratulations dear, sweet, darling Reuben Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Dear Reuben, I don't think it's possible for a doggie to be more beautiful than you, dear boy!! I adore your precious little legs and Bassett like paws!! And the love that shines from those sweet, brown eyes says it all...ALL dogs are beautiful souls, born to be cherished!! It breaks my heart to think you were passed over those many months. But those shelter workers sure knew a gem of a pup when they saw one, and your proud family, as well!! They are SO lucky to have been chosen by you to be their forever family! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, BEAUTIFUL Reuben! We are so privileged to have such a deserving pup as our stunning Dog of the Day!! Yay, Reuben!! Enjoy YOUR special day, Reuben and make sure your family spoils you rotten!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Ruben!

Look at that face, those paws and legs... how could anyone not want to take you home, you are sooo adorable!
    I'm so glad to hear that your family gave you a chance to prove what a wonderful dog you are, sounds like they are not one bit sorry
    I hope you have alot of fun today on your special day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a wonderful mixture of love and happiness and good looks!!! Reuben, not only were you a lucky boy to wait for just the right folks to come to find you, but how fortunate they were too, that you were still there!! I am thankful for those volunteers and shelter workers that knew a good thing when they saw it!!!

You are a dynamic, precious Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations!!

Rueben, you are a gift to life. You're parents are so lucky to have you. Sounds like you were just waiting for them to come along. You made my day the moment I saw you, you truly are "The dog of the day". I have three Doxies and they agreee. You are a beautiful dog with a GREAT personality!
    Linda, Oskar, Macs and Mr. T.

Oh Reuben, what a beautiful dog you are! your family is very lucky that you've found them! Congratulations on becoming dog of the day Reuben!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Reuben, you are just adorable, and it sounds like you have some manners!!!! You look like one gentle giant to me!!! Yes, while it is sad that he was their for awhile, the staff knew he was a special little guy, then came you. A perfect "beginning" Id say!!!

USA - born in Texas, live in Virginia, work in DC
    Oh, Reuben, what a precious angel you are. I am so happy that you have found your forever home with people who will love and cherish you. Congratulations on this your special day. Love from Cathy and my five kitties.

I don't think the picture is a fake! Look at the shadow on the couch. I believe in Reuben.

Reuben, what a sweet boy you are!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face on an otherwise dreary day!!

Danna

Originally posted by Logan
    What a wonderful mixture of love and happiness and good looks!!! Reuben, not only were you a lucky boy to wait for just the right folks to come to find you, but how fortunate they were too, that you were still there!! I am thankful for those volunteers and shelter workers that knew a good thing when they saw it!!!

Logan, you took the words right out of my mouth. T

*Reuban, Reuban, I've been thinking, what a strange world this would be*.....if there were no wonderful, loving dogs like thee.
    I am so happy to finally meet an ever so handsome Reuban with a pure and loving heart. I hope you enjoy all this attention.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France