Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im new

Im new

hi my name is Sharon and I have Brussels griffons and Dachshunds, I use to show my Dachshunds, but they are retried now.all champions though..................now I show our Brussels Griffons we have 3 champions and working on making 4 more champions. it is so.......much fun and we love them to bit's does anyone else show dogs on this forum????Sharon

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk! Please be careful though, it tends to be addicting!!!! My name is Christy and I have three pups. Destiny is our 13 month old Dalmation, Dakota is our 9 month old Harlequin Great Dane, and Sierra is our 2 month old Lab mix!

Hope you enjoy it here and we can't wait to hear more about your animals and get to see their pictures!

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I'm a proudly owned by 3 dogs Ginger-Miniature Pinscher mix 1 year and 3 months old, Oscar- Miniature Pinscher/Miniature Poodle/Terrier mix 4 months old and Ruff-Collie/Spitz mix 7 and 1/2 years old.

I also have 3 cats,2 birds,1 guinea pig,1 rabbit and 3 chickens.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

thanks

thank's for the nice welcomes soon as I find out how to add picture's I will, hope to talk again soon....Sharon

Welcome!

Dakotas Mum has it correct - VERY ADDICTIVE.

I am slave to 2 Dalmatians - Captain(sweetheart) and Ruby (monster)

Please post pics when you can. We all love to see new faces!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Re: Im new

Hello Sharon and a very warm welcome to Pet Talk.

Their are a few people that show their dogs either in
    conformation/or obedience etc.
    Dixie Dancer shows in both.

I am owned by a Norwich terrier, and 2 Akita's.

We all want to see pics of you dogs.

Welcome again.
    karen

----<---<--<{(@

hi there! i have three dogs a german shepherd, a chesapeake cross and a big huuuge mix i dont feel like writing down all the breeds to now lol
    I've been BOO'd!

Welcome

I have a 11 month old Sheltie and i tried showing him but it didn't turn out but hopefuly in about a year or so i am planing to get another Sheltie which will be a show dog.

Here's a belated welcome to Pet Talk!
    I'm owned by a GSD; Lady, Tabby Cat; Sally, Lop Rabbit, Floppsy, & 5 Bettas; Mooka, Bubbles, Popcorn, Ocean, & Aqua. We also have lots of fish in our 5 fish tanks. I hope you'll like it here!

Oh BTW, I'm Britt.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

welcome!!

hi my name is Jynnelle. I have 6 hamsters 2 birds and 2 fishies 2 dogs and 1 more to come hopefully and also 1 cat. nice to meet ya. welcome to pettalk it is fun here.

I dont show my dogs I have a pure bred shih tzu and a pure bred siberian husky. I bet they'd win every show though
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Hi and welcome to pet talk, where it is a place that is very, very addictive. But everyone is caring and can help give great info. I show conformation. I have a mini poodle that is a retired champion and 2 standard poodles, My Riley Needs 1 major and a few singles and he will be finished. He is black, My Gannie is starting out. (if she will stay out of the mud, dead critters and stickers) She is apricot. And my sweet Noel. She is a GSD mix, she is blind and is a spokesdog on pet safety,care,and abuse. After she is spayed will have her registered with the American Kennel Club under the ILP papers. as she looks purebreed. Her ears are missing due to abuse and it is the same reason she is blind.
    This is one picture of many of her

P.A.W.S. For My Sweet Noel
    this is riley

Gannon's Sir Raleigh of Erin
    This is Gannie
    [IMG]
    Gannon's Erin of Wildefire

Welcome to Pet Talk
    Last edited by oodlesofpoodles; 03-20-2003 at 04:17 PM.

you to look alike. you should run in a look like your dog contest lol. I am seriouse. You both are blond.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

omg oodles of poodles! i agree with tykia... you look so much alike! lol

Hi Sharron! A warm welcome to PT. I am proudly owned by a maltese names Jewels, A cocker spaniel named jordan, and of course a beloved bird named Tiki! you can see their pics in my sig

Welcome!:D I show Boston terriers. 2 2nd placers and3 champions! Welocome!

:p

Hey Sharon! Welcome to Pet Talk. I know you will enjoy it here. I show my Chi,Chi to as many people as I can!! No, but really we don't do shows. I'm sure that they are allot of fun. I do enjoy watching them on tv.
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!