Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monkeys

Monkeys

I was just wondering if anyone her owns monkeys or formally owned one or am I the lone monkey owner round here? Just so you know I own two capuchins a boy and a girl and one who's waiting for me at rainbow bridge. I would like to buy another 5! LOL

-Rachel
    *Monkeys are my best friend. Maybe not my husbands but mine*

No I don't have one and I have never known anyone on here with a monkey. You are unique!!

That's so cool you have monkeys! I never knew its even legal to have them as pets! Do you have pictures? I don't think anyone else here would have a monkey because its so rare!
    I love my beautiful and adorable cockatiel birdys (Dumbledore and Hermoine), my sweetie kitten (Hufflepuff), my sun conure (Hedwig) and my new bunny bun bun (Hagrid)!

Bananas jump as they protest for being eaten worldwide!

Birdys, kitties, and bunnies are the rulers of my house..............and they rule well!

YAY another unique pet owner!!!
    u have monkies & I have a Common Snapping Turtle!

welcome!!!

King

I have unique pets too! I have pantagonian cavies, hedgies, fennec foxes and small exotic cats...lots of critters that are exotic! I do rescue so I have pretty much everything!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I sooo wish I could own a monkey! I love them and if I was able to get one I'd get a Red Handed Tamarin (I love those guys). Tarantulas aren't soo commen so I guess I'm a little unique too

-Allie

Originally posted by luckies4me
    I have unique pets too! I have pantagonian cavies, hedgies, fennec foxes and small exotic cats...lots of critters that are exotic! I do rescue so I have pretty much everything!
    Since when have you had a Fennec Fox?????????????? I have never heard you speak of it before. And for that matter, the Pantagonian cavies too.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Yes I have pictures! I will post them soon but I have a question: How do you get the picture actually on the post?

-Rachel
    *Monkeys are my best friend. Maybe not my husbands but mine*

[ img] Picture URL goes here [ /img] (Without the extra spaces of course)

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by WolfChan
    [ img] Picture URL goes here [ /img] (Without the extra spaces of course)
    She will have to upload them to a website first. Go to www.imagestation.com and sign up with them. Upload your pics there. Click on the pic and right click on it. Click on properties. Copy the URL and then do what WolfChan said.

Ps. You don't have to resize the pics for posting them in this way.

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Since when have you had a Fennec Fox?????????????? I have never heard you speak of it before. And for that matter, the Pantagonian cavies too.
    Aren't you going to answer my question???

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by YellowLabLover

Aren't you going to answer my question???

Oops didn't see this til now, hehe. Those animals are animals I sometimes get in as rescues, but I am SURE you have read about Homer before? I have talked about him lots of times...although I think mostly in the General section. The fennecs and other odd types are not my personal pets, they are rescues who usually stay here til they find new homes. Have you not seen Peanut either? Hrrmmmm........should I post pics? I have before but can do it again, no harm in seeing cute pets!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

First off here is Peanut (rock cavie, microcavia australias), on the left, and my guinea pig on the right.

My favorite pic of Peanut, it is the clearest one I have!

Peanut again:

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

The second picture of Peanut looks like a degu.. Very cute!!
    What about the Fennec Fox??

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

Anyways, Peanut passed away 2 weeks ago fromunknown causes. We don't know what it was frombut are pretty sure it was diet related, as there is NOTHING on captive husbandry for this species. Peanut was an illegal immagrant who was bought at last years Expo from ZZ, his brother dies only days after I had him, from diabetes, and it is assumed that like degus, they can not tolerate sugar in the diet. It's really too bad that someone bred his parents without handing down their information at the show.....it was a guess as to what he ate. sigh
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major