Thread: 3 Times and You're Out???

3 Times and You're Out???

Well, I am VERY frustrated.....I have installed pictures underneath my sig 3 times and every time they have "disappeared" and been replaced by a grey box with a red x in the upper left corner... I figure it's gotta be my software...

Does anyone have Windows NT and Internet Explorer in combination, rather than Phred's instructions for Windows 98/Netscape combination????

Thanks!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

I can't remember whether the signature pictures have to be linked with a web site or not, but if they do, and you are using Imagestation, that would probably be your problem. Lots of pictures, including signatures, are not showing up right now.

Logan

Looks like imagestation is not up right now. I noticed a lot of signatures aren't showing up, including mine, so maybe wait and try again later.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Your problem now is definately Imagestation - a bit of patience and it will (hopefully) be up and running again soon!

Looking forward to see your pics - or avatar!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi Daisylover ~

I wouldn't worry for a while...

Logan and Shiba's Mom are both correct - a LOT of the ImageStation images that are used on Pet Talk posts have been either slow to load or not displaying at all today. ImageStation often takes a section of their system "down" for maintenance or upgrades. When they do that, all photos stored in the section being worked on are not available for viewing. It has happened before - and there is no "fix" other than to wait thill they're done! WHEN they're done "fixin" - the photos will start to display again.

Your signature photo is showing the typical "Broken Image" icon that indicates the photo can't be found on ImageStation - but the photo location looks to be a valid address. So I think you've done things properly as far as inserting the photo in your signature. Don't change anything for a few hours and wait to see if the photo appears later today.

You might also find that you can't see your photos when you go to your album on ImageStation - again, Don't Panic! Just give them some time to finish "fixin" whatever they're working on!

/s/ Phred
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

I just tried to post a picture from my normal website, Shutterfly, and it didn't work either. Wonder if the problem is running deeper than just Imagestation.

Stumped!!!

Well, now my pictures ARE showing up!!! I am not panicked, just kinda confused and a little irritated. However I think you all are correct...the problem must be with Imagestation since the pic's are back...... ?????

Thank you all for your help!!!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate