Thread: Yoko Ono

Yoko Ono

Oooh, this rabbit is so cute ........maybe in forum is Yoko Ono´s owner?

Sooooo cute! What a little darling!

awwwwww rabbits are soo cute especially this little guy!

Yoko Ono what a beautiful little rabbit you are! I'd love to see you playing follow the leader with your best friend. It's obvious how much she loves you. She must have been so proud to show you off at her art class! Congratulations on being our VERY cute and sweet Pet of the Day! Hope you get lots of head rubs on your special day.
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Oh Yoko...what a sweet, lovable little bunny you are! You seem to lead such a happy, carefree, joyful life! Not many bunnies get to audit are class!! I'm sure you were a big hit with all the students! Perhaps there's a role as therapy pet in your future?? I know I can't help smiling, just looking at that precious face! Your human is one lucky lady to have such an affectionate and loyal furfriend! Congratulations to you beautiful Yoko Ono, Pet of the Day!! I hope your day of celebration includes all the peanut butter ball treats your little heart desires!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute little bunny you are! I bet you enchanted eveyone in the classroom too and I would guess that you do the sliding thing on the lineoleum on purpose...I have a bunny who loves to sit in front of the broom as I sweep the hardwood floor!

Just be careful with the shoe chewing. One of my buns chewed on a leather shoe and died from ingesting a piece of leather. I have never been so heartbroken or careless with shoes since!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Yoko
    What a sweet little guy you are! You are the first bun I've ever met who went to college, even for a day! I'm sure you inspired lots of artists to draw your sweet face. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, cutie.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yoko, I believe you need to come visit me so I can smother those loppie-ears in kisses!!

Congrats bun-butt on your day of glory!!!

Good Afternoon Yoko and what a handsome bunny you are. I love that picture of you looking so sweet and lovable. It sounds like you have quite the collage life right now and lots of friends. Congratulations dear, sweet Yoko Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy