Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jo Jo

Jo Jo

What a sleek looking cat you are with your priecing wild lok in your eyes like a cougar.
    enjoy your day you wild exotic looking JOJO.
    Sandy Frost

Such a beautiful story about a gorgeous friendly cat - a real cat!
    Enjoy your Big Day and have a long and happy and healthy life!

What a handsome guy you are! I agree you are very sleek looking. You seem very intense in your picture. Congrats on being COTD! I hope you get lots of treats for your special day!
    [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

What a regal boy you are! You look like you stepped forward out of ancient Egypt. "Cats were once worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten this."
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest JoJo, your story is a charming one. I am cheered to hear that you are a sociable, loving fellow, despite your elegant, slightly intimidating appearance. In fact, if I walked unsuspecting into a room where you were on the mantelpiece, I think I'd be somewhat alarmed. You do a great gargoyle. Here's to you, sleek JoJo! Health, happiness and a long life to you!

Darling

Exotic Jo Jo

You really took our breath away this morning, Jo Jo! You are a most unusual boy - both in your fabulous exotic look - almost like a grey panther ready to pounce - and in your amusing behavior! We REALLY enjoyed meeting you...no wonder you won over your furrmom! Catgratulations, Jo Jo, on being today's most impressive Oriental Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a stunning and impressive cat you are dear gorgeous JoJo. You are indeed very regal and wise and ancient (not old!!) looking. Congrats JoJos for being our most Excellent Cat of the Day!!

JoJo the Joyous!

There is no doubt about it JoJo you are one of the most joyous cats that I have ever seen. You look quite a bit like my Cat BJ , the formerly abused Siamese cat that I adopted. And being aloof to find your Guardians , how cool is that ? Best wishes to JoJo the Joyous Cat COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JoJo I think you may be a reincarnation of Cleopatra's cat! What an exotic beauty you are with a personality to match!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

JoJo you are a gorgeous cat. So smart and friendly too.
    And you even have your own restaurant! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Hello you sleek beauty! What an adorable kitty you are! Tons of character, love, and affection for all, eh? Have a great day as our very best COTD!

What a great love story!! (sniff, sniff!) You may not have been your Mom's first choice, but it's clear, in the blink of an eye, you became her ONLY choice!! I have only one question...what took her so long?? Your are one stunning creature Jo Jo; an exotic beauty of such refinement, with not only keen intelligence, but a captivating and loving personality to boot! What a fabulous Cat of the Day you are Jo Jo!! Congratulations, to you dear Jo Jo!! You are MOST deserving of our "top cat" honor!! Have a wondeful day of celebration, sweet Jo Jo!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

JoJO
    WOW! I'd never be able to ignore you. I'd be putty in your paws from the first. I'm not surprised you won your mommies heart! I'd love to visit your restaurant sometime too. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

So, does Jo-Jo's Bar & Grill serve Jo-Jo's ?

Have a great day Jo-Jo - and thank-you for being our COTD.