Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #5....Oliver!!!

I knew you'll not resist!!!
    Is this the same guy you were planning to show to your hubby a week ago? He's GORGEOUS! I love black kitties and he's so shiny and beautiful
    I think the place where the "jingle bells" used to be (he must be desexed already, I think, right?) will tell you if it's Oliver or Olivia

Aww, what a beautiful black kitty! And he DOES look like a "young Tubby" in that second picture.....what a lovely "cheeky" face

You are so good to find homes for these little ones. We had two strays dropped off (I hate it when people do that) and I almost took them both in...they were adorable. But off to a no kill shelter they went,,,,and I found out they were adopted the same day, so I felt better about it. One of them was a little black kitten with the sweetest green eyes.

Congrats - my hat is off to you for providing the forever home to all those lovely kitties! I'm sure they will find their own way to congregate over time, as kitties do.
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Concatulations on the newest addition to your household

I am so happy (and envious) of getting an another companion. Give Oliver some time and he will eventually come around.

Hey, Emily and Tanner still got "at it" once in awhile, so I can understand your feelings. But as Cataholic once said ... lots of wine will help matters along

Kelly, I'm sure things will settle down soon. Oliver is just so handsome!! I'm sure he is going through some major adjustments. I know what it was like to introduce Butter to our house........no easy on Mimi at all. Butter just waltzed right in and never missed a beat.

Keep us posted on your new addition. And Congratulations!!!!

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    Noah isn't having an attitude and he even sleep with me last night...that's good news.
    Noah: "Been there, done that, who's next?"

Congratulations Kelly, and Congratulations Oliver! You found the best furever home ever. Now don't worry about those other kitties. They are your friends and will keep you company for years to come. So just be nice now, and join in with your new family.

Kelly, I couldn't believe it when I saw this title. I knew you wanted this little loverboy, but I didn't think you would actually get him. I'm so happy for you, and for him! He does look like a mini-Tubby though. I'll have to dig out some comparison pictures.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

CONGRATULATIONS ON #5!!!!

Oliver is a cutie! I have a real soft spot for black kitties.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Congratulations on the new addition. He is a real handsome boy. Can't wait to see more pictures!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Wow!! Very adorable and who could pass that face up! Welcome Oliver, you'll be more than loved in your new home!!

Nakita also welcomes you and is now demanding another feline for our household!!!

Rob, but look at all the other people who have many, many cats! And they still function normally! Nakita looks so lonely by herself, you won't notice one more!

Send many scritches Oliver's way for me!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

I think Nakita needs a playmate too. Maybe you can find a distant relative of hers.

And maybe you can call her Tzarina!

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

That is so true. My guys are definitely at that point.
    "OH, another cat...............ho hum..........where's dinner?"

Originally posted by Russian Blue
    Nakita ......is now demanding another feline for our household!!!

Rob, but look at all the other people who have many, many cats! And they still function normally! Nakita looks so lonely by herself, you won't notice one more!

We will be counting the days until #2 ! Nakita deserves it.

Originally posted by NoahsMommy

HEE HEE!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!

Yea...this one was hard to confince hubby. I had to promise to do the litter box and deal with everything "cat". I felt like I was confincing my mom!

... Here's another picture:

LOL First, I just have to comment on that white ceramic food dish with the black kitties on it. I have the same ones for my cats! LOL LOL

OMG OMG OMG!!! I thought I was seeing things on a different thread with your signature pic, but noticed that you mentioned Oliver!! Wow! I came straight away to find out more!
    Congratulations! on your newest addition! Everyone is right...it will just take some time. Maybe rub a towel on each cat and bring them in for Oliver to get used to the scent. Same thing goes for the other cats. Believe me, if Aaron and I could get his fussy cat Scooter to tolerate my cat Marius...anything can happen. Of course it took us upwards of 6 months! But it all worked out with patience and purrsistance! LOL

How cute! I am so happy for you. Now, you need to help me figure out how to convince my hubby to let me have another!

**hugs**

Congrats!!!!! He's sooo handsome! Just hope he and Olivia don't figure out how to trade collars once they get used to each other! I"m sooo happy for you. makes me want #4 in my house...

Aww he is so cute. Like the name too
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Cute!!! I sure hope so. I worry so much how much they will be affected. It'll work out.

Nakita also welcomes you and is now demanding another feline for our household!!! Rob...
    She would LOVE it!!! Please Rob?????
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...