Thread: Koala & Husky

Koala & Husky

Aw, you two are sooooo cute! You sure sound very special too

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Koala & Husky
    What a treat for us! Two cute Pets of the Day instead of one! I hope you have a very special day and enjoy it from sun up to sun down. Congratulations, sweeties!

Hey there Koala & Husky!! Just reading your names brought a huge smile to my face! Different as you are, you make the most precious little hammie team; sort of the Ying and Yang of hammiedom! Hammiemania.....now that must be sight to behold! Congratulations to you sweet little Koala and Husky our most adorable brother and sister hammie team Pets of the Day! I hope your special is filled with lots of treats, playtime and naps!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I hope you two hammies enjoyed being pet of the day! It is nice that you have each other for company - even though you are different!
    I see you like your treats too! Well I hope you got extra treats on your special day! Congratulations.

I know I am a little late but what cuties you 2 are.

One thing however that your owner should know is that as you are a male and a female, and brother and sister you will mate and have babies.

Inbreeding is a useful tool in the hands of experienced breeders. However doing so in pet stock is not advisable as it can lead to the expression of recessive health problems.

I would advise your owner to separate you in order to safeguard your health and that of pups you may have in the future. They could try getting you some baby hamster companions, so that you can live with a same sex partner.

Baby hamsters wean at 3 weeks old and should ideally not be bought before 6 weeks of age.

Best wishes for you both
    Sarah
    Happy to help

I have to agree with shell. However, inbreeding is an optional task only expert or very high experience hamster owners can do. Inbreeding can cause genetic problems. And separation is the key. Dwarves are tend to be sexuall mature through 30-60 days old. And is dangerous to fool around like that.

Best Wishes,
    Peaceful
    Peaceful_Hammie_Gerbil
    Ownerof12hamsters
    andownedalso12gerbils.