Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitch

Mitch

It is your lucky day today , MITCH !!!! You are our COTD !!
    I hope your humans will get you some new ribbons to play with ,a nd maybe also a larger food-bowl to hide those away !!! He he !
    You are a dear one , sweet Mitch !!

Congratulations Mitch! So you are also one of these cats that believe they are humans if they eat human food (One of those lives here too). Too nice to see you with your apple.
    But keep in mind -it is so much better to be cat -a lazy, graceful, playful, charming cat like you

Oh Mitch, you sure are one personality! Reading your story put a huge smile on my face

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Mitch you are quite a character! I loved meeting you today and learning all about you!! The apple picture is just priceless, and I know the feeling of having a cat beg for food. My Trevor does that when I eat yogurt! I have never met a Tonkinese before, but if they are all like you they are one terrific breed. Congratulations to you Mitch on your very special day as Top Cat!!

What a handsome kitty you are, Mitch! I've never heard of a cat eating an apple. Just don't eat the seeds.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Catgratulations, Mitch!!!

Some kitties are absolutely special, and Mitch, you certainly are! We just loved your bio...what a fun furrfriend you are! It is so obvious that your purrsons are totally in LOVE with you. Sorry you are plagued with asthma...I know pills aren't fun (our cats hate them too - right up there with the vacuum cleaner, but we won't go there right now). Stay happy, handsome Mitch - we really enjoyed meeting you this morning!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Cuddly, spunky Mitch

Looks like you give your purrents plenty of love and lots of fun. It would be great to see more pictures of your antics. Hope you get special treats as today's Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

MIGHTY MITCH!

MITCH ,you and Micheal would gt along so very well as youare both Chicken Hawk Cats! Micheal would have stopped to pick up some Macaroni and Cheese as well , as he loves the stuff , especially the Stroganoff Varieties. All the best to mighty MITCH COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mitch
    What a handsome fellow you are. I love your apple eating face!!! Sounds like you have a very happy loving home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Oh, Mitch! You have stolen my heart!! It was your adorable photo spread that cranked my love fest into high gear! You have the most joyful, loving personality and looks to boot! And your "thing" for food had me rolling on the rolling on the floor! Your family is so very lucky to have such a terrific furry friend! Congratulations to Mitch, our super-duper Cat of the Day! Maybe a little "take out" to celebrate??? Hmmmmm, Boston Chicken sounds pretty good to me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mitch, I can see you're a very special cat. Personality plus and very handsome too I might add. Your description has me falling in love with you.....and good for you that you like fruit......an apple a day keeps the doctor away!........Congratulations on being a Very Handsome Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Yeah, I can finally post - the pet talk feature was down for a while or I'd bet you'd have double the messages in here marvelous Mitch!! You are one lovely and charming cat. I just LOVE that picture of you licking your apple and looking straight into the camera with your beautiful blue eyes. YOU ROCK MITCH!!

Mitch the Marvelous, Fun-Loving, Blue-Eyed, Apple-Eating, Toy-Cuddling SWEETIE of today!!!!!!! My goodness, you are such a "Hoot" (as my brother likes to say)--a wonderful personality that I am honored to meet! I have the biggest smile on my face right now, just looking at your beautiful photos and reading your precious bio!!!! I'm sorry for your asthma (my husband takes a daily pill for that too)--I know that's no picnic, but you have the BEST Purr-rents to take such good care of you!!! Such a heart-warming and fun story today!! Thank you for brightening my day!!! Happy Friday to our COTD, Marvelous Mitch, and to all!!

RE: Mitch and the PILL PUSHER!!

Dear owners of Mitch:

I loved his photo and his life story, especially the part about his penchant for apples!! That is just so unusual.

RE: Daily Pill: I have had to give my cats pills numerous times over the years and several years ago I discovered the PILL PUSHER. It is a pill dispenser, really a small, soft plunger, that is available at the vet's office. It costs about $ 3.00 plus tax.
    I bought one for a family member this year and received numerous "THANK YOUS" since, as you all know, when a cat does not want to take a pill, A CAT JUST WILL NOT TAKE A PILL!

I hope this will be of help. Regards from Deborah in Montreal.Regarding Mitch and the PILL PUSHER!
    One cat just leads to another - Ernest Hemingway

Mitch,
    I have adored you all day long without being able to post! What a cute Tonka you are...I wish I could smooch your face. Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD!!