Thread: haHA!!

haHA!!

Hey guess what i found this new tool on my computer its called EZtouch and it edits pics digitally and u can see one of them in the forum Cat General under the topic Wolflady, can I borrow Marius?... and i can do TONS of REALLY cool stuff like emboss in your fave color and do that white hazy circle around the center, its called a White Vignette or something, or i can make it look like its from the 50s (with Sepia tone) and i can alter the focus(make it hazy and soft), and i can digitally alter someone's face like censor it, and i can fix redeye...AND SO ON. here's a example of Poco embossed in Royal Purple. Would anyone like special FX done to a pic of their pet? i will post examples of the FX later.

I would love to see what you can do. How do you want the pictures sent to you...or what do I need to do?

You only need to post the picture(s) here and tell me what you want done. I can also fix focus if its bad, or if a pic is really good but its too dark i can make it brighter and stuff like that. Here are some more examples:

The original

Digitally altered (mosaic) I can do this to a small square of it also

The original

Soft focus, gives a dreamy look

The white vignette thingy

The original

With 50s sepia tone

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe you have a picture of Mark McGrath on here. I just melted!!! I will take ANY picture of him on it....so I could maybe use it as my desktop picture???????

Maybe a 50's sephia tone with this picture?
    ...or something to improve the picture... it is bright and the dogs are right in the sunlight... can hardly see them.

Use the effects that you think would enhance the pic...don't know all the stuff you can do. By the way, where did you get this program? PC come with it or did you buy it?

Maybe you could just try and improve the quality of the pics... all my pics are on my Webshots albums... maybe you could pull some from there. http://community.webshots.com/user/cheetoe777

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]