Thread: Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear

Aw Teddy Bear, what an adorable little ferret you are! You have the cutest face, I just wanna give you a big hug

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

That pink nose and mouth is to die for, Teddy!!! What a precious little ferret you are!! I know you must elicit lots of smiles when you do your therapy work. Thank you for brightening the day of those people you visit!!!

Congratulations on being a wonderful Pet of the Day!!!

Good Morning Teddy, my what a cutie you are and I can see how you would make the people so happy in the nursing homes, I'm sure they love to feel your softness. I don't know much about ferrets but I think you are adorable, what a cute face you have. You look so sweet. Congratulations sweet, lovable, handsome Teddy Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Originally posted by V.E.T
    how do you make a webpage huh :
    Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. This is a forum only for discussion of the Pet Of The Day, if you want to talk or ask questions you should do so in the General forum. However I kinda doubt anyone will sit there and explain for you how to make a website

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I fell in love with the little pink nose too! Please plant a kiss for me! Teddy Bear is adorable!

I've finally gone and done it! I actually kissed the monitor! I just couldn't resist that ADORABLE face!! Teddy Bear, you are the most precious little creature! Those sweet pink toes and that little pink nose are simply irresistible!! I'm not surprised that you have been called into duty as a pet therapist! Who could help but smile from ear to ear after a cuddle from you! Thank you so much for the great work that you do cutie pie! Congratulations to you adorable Teddy Bear, Pet of the Day! You're one of the most precious honorees ever! And if she wouldn't mind, please have your Mommy plant a kiss for me right atop that precious little head of yours!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teddy Bear
    What an adorable ferret you are! I love your pink little nose too. What a fan club you are getting! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day, sweetheart.