Thread: Dakota

Dakota

Wow Dakota, you sure sound like one super-special birdie; picking out your owner the way you did and being her food-tester!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

What a wonderful choice for Pet of the Day! Dakota, I have never seen a Cockatiel like you before!! I can say that you are one of the most beautiful and well behaved, ever!!! Congratulations on being a great POTD!!!

Hi beautiful Dakota! Wow, you really knew what you wanted and weren't about to give up until you got it; and that would be the perfect forever home! I'm so happy to read that you found your soul mate! What a loving, joyful relationship you share with your guardian! You two are truly a match made in heaven. Congratulations to you beautiful, loving Dakota! You are one fine feathered friend and one awesome Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dakota
    WOW! What a beautie you are! I've never seen a bird with your colors before. I like a girl who knows what she wants. That fits you, picking out your own guardian. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

good afternoon Dakota. I can see from your photo what a very sweet bird you are. I know you have someone that has fallen completely in love with you. You cockatiels have a way of making us look at birds in a whole new way....bundles of love and affection is what you are.....especially if we're patient enough to win you over.........You're a very pretty girl, aren't you?........Congratulations on being our Pretty Girl/Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

What a delicious heart warming story to read this Friday!

What a huge honor you have given your guardian in making sure she knew you had selected her for your forever friend.

And now today, we stop to honor you sweet Dakota. We wish you many years of joy with your human. You are very special!

she is such a beautiful color
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Awwwwwwww!!! What a cutie sweetie tiel! I love your colors and your story is so cute! Congrats on being chosen as our very special POTD! I hope you get lots of treats and yummy spray millet on your verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry special day!