Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me and Lil' Romeo...

Welcome to Pet Talk! We're glad to have another person in Texas on here! Just be careful, it can become very addicting. I'm Christy and I have 3 pups - a 13 month old dalmation named Destiny, a 9 month old harlequin great dane named Dakota, and a 2 month old black lab mix puppy named Sierra (we just got her this past Sunday).

Romeo is soooooo adorable! I'm so happy and he's so lucky to get put into a good home like yours and you're right, there's no better v-day present than a puppy, LOL!

Welcome to Pettalk, Gen!! Your labbie is *sooooooo* cute!!!! Take lots & lots & lots of pictures 'cuz he's only this size once!!! Give Romeo a cookie from us!!

Welcome to Pet Talk Gen! Romeo is so cute.. and looks like he is ready to find some trouble.. Keep posting those pics..
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hi everyone! My what a friendly group. I just LOVE to talk and talk about my baby so I'll fit right in!!

Aly - we are in Austin too... Round Rock area.

All of your babies sound cute and reading y'alls posts made me smile! Do you guys all keep journals for your dogs?

Ok, today Romeo got his 10wk shots... he was a champ, didn't even know it happened. And he loved all the dogs and people at the vets office! He just loves everyone... and I like that.

I need a digital camera... but rest assured I'm taking lots of pictures just have to wait on the slow developing and scanning process!!! But there will be more.

We've had Romeo for just over 2 wks and he knows how to sit and shake... and come sometimes.... still working on that!!

Talk to y'all soon!
    Gen

A big warm welcome to Pet Talk.
    Your lab puppy is so cute.
    I love the picture of him looking in the mirror.

----<---<--<{(@

Welcome to PT, Gen!! Romeo is jus too cute!!!

My name is Amy, and I have two black lab mixes...Sadie is an 2 1/2 yr old Lab/Dalmation mix and Cincy is a 1 1/2 yr old lab mix.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your baby grow!

Alright, another Texan!! Hey Gen and welcome to the group!! Romeo is Too Cute!! When are they going to come up with smell-a-monitors?!?! I need a big ole hit of puppy breath!!

cute pics! welcome to PT!
    I've been BOO'd!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Romeo is SO cute! LOVE the name too!!

Feel free to ask for advice or any questions! When my husky was a pup, I was full of questions too! (still am lol)

Hey, if you want to sign up for obedience, I can get you into really good classes in the north Austin area I am going to be teaching some starting in the fall, but if you want them sooner, there's some that start at the end of March and some at the beginning of May. Also some in the summer.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Romeo is absolutely gorgeous! I have 3 dogs, Hans, Fritz and Sparky. Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Thanks everyone for the compliments... my boy is so good. We hung a bell up around the back door knob and we are trying to train him to ring it when he wants out... What we've been doing is we ask him if he wants to go out by the door then ring the bell and let him out...

So this morning i was fixing my lunch and he walks over and bumps the bell with his nose and I let him out and he goes straight to potty!!!

GOOD BOY!!!

Aly - I would like some info on training... I'd like to start in about a month or so... thanks!!!
    Gen

Love those Labs -

Hi, Gen, and welcome to PT - As you can see from my avatar I'm mostly over in Catville, but I like checking in here every so often! What a sweetie Li'l Romeo is - won't be "Li'L" for long!!! Back when I was first married (decades ago!) our first kitty who turned into a BIG orange tomcat was named Romeo after my (then) husbands middle name - Rome! Great name with good karma for a critter!
    All the very best to you and your family - which of course, means Romeo!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Hi & Welcome to Pet Talk Gen & Romeo!

I'm Anna & my 3 kids are in my siggy below (Angus-rottie, Roxey-Siberian & Huney-Chow)
    As you've seen, this is a wonderful place, expecially if you love to talk about your little furkid! And belive me, they have lots of good advice
    Your Lil' Romeo is absolutely adorable, I can't wait to see pictures as he grows! Sounds like he's one smart cookie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Gen,

If the dog is under 6 months, it would be the puppy kindegarten class unless you'd rather go to the regular obedience. Do you have a preference? Let me know and I'll get to you with the start dates
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya