Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WORST time for batteries to die!

WORST time for batteries to die!

Ohhh guys, I have the CUTEST foster puppy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what???? My stupid batteries in my digital camera died!!!!!!

I'm fostering her during the nights and taking her back up to the shelter during the day. She's so timid and shy, that I don't want her in a cage at the shelter. She stays behind the front desk while she's there.

She was found living under a building at a high school. She lived off of stale bread that students threw to her. She's 5 months old and only 8 lbs. She's a pointer/dachshund mix. It is the most adorable mix ever. She just looks like a really really petite pointer. I can't wait to get new batteries so I can post pictures.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

You have been added to the Christmas list for BATTERIES!!!

Hubby bought me a little plug in charger for something like $20. It is great! One set is always in the charger and the other in my camera.. when the pair dies I switcheroo!!! It's great. It just plugs into an outlet and holds 4 batteries. So it's small and out of the way.

And, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS PUPPY!!!!!!!! She/he (can't remember) sounds adorable!!!!

I wanna see the pup!!!
    What's her name?

Her name is Founder. Get it? (Found her). Hehe. I know, I know. I'm not the one who named her
    Alyson

LOL

I want to see pics too! Founder (love the name) is so lucky to have you as a foster momma. Aly, your heart is truly made of GOLD. (I just had to get Gold in this post somewhere) HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Dixie, you're so addicted to goldens, I think you need rehab

Just kidding!!!!

I will get batteries on the way home from work!!
    Alyson

Aly I was looking through your Webshots albums last night. What a wonderful group of shelter dogs you have on there! I am sure it is SO HARD to not bring them all home!! We will patiently await pictures of Founder!

awwwww, I can't wait to see pix!! She sounds darling! LUCKY DOG, LUCKY DOG!! (or lucky human, lucky human)
    Golden smiles,

I'm with Terri, she sounds like a lucky girl. I think she should be renamed to Lucky! lol She sounds really cute. My question is, why did the kids wait so long to do anything about her? I wanna see pictures too!! Hurry up, you stupid batteries! hehehe. Ok, I have also missed your webshots address aly. Would you be so kind to repost it so I can see your little rescue beauties. Thanks!!! Little Founder is a lucky girl to have such a loving person to foster her at night so she doesn't have to continue being scared. I hate to think what she had to live through out there.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Pam may be waiting patiently, but I can't stand it!!! First no batteries and NOW she has to WORK. Gee, what next, eat? take a bath? Come on Aly, let's get your priorities straightened out here.

Post pictures first...other stuff later.

Awwwww! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Yeah, whats the deal here? Are some of you letting reality interfere with PetTalk time????? C'mon, get those priorities right!

We Want Pictures!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

How many hours a day are you working???? You must be home by now ( with the batteries I hope)!

She sounds adorable! Come on Aly, it's time to get some rechargable batteries! They are great!