Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad and Frightening Day

Oh! My wonderful, sweet, compassionate friend, Sandra! It was a miracle you were there! I wish I could be with you and give you tons of hugs! I pray that Keenan will pull through! I don't see any reason why you can't call the vet, esp; since you were so involved in the situation. Please keep us informed. I love you so much, please take care! Karen xoxoxox

Dearest Sandra, to little Keenan you are a hero. And you are a hero to me as well. I wish you didn't have to go thru such an experience but thank God you were there.

~Kimmy
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Sandra,

You truely are a Hero and you are
    the Miracle for Keenan and his
    owners.
    I can not believe how fast thinking and
    acting you were. I am so proud.
    Thank you for sharing, and no
    matter what the outcome is for Keenan
    you always will be a Hero to him, his
    owners and to us.
    What a tissue story.

Hugs

----<---<--<{(@

Sandra I didn't go onto the web yesterday so I missed out big time I don't know what to say...I am moved to tears at your bravery and your strength. As far as I am concerned, had you not been there, that little bundle of love would not even have made it to the vet alive. I have SOOOOO much respect for you, but I am also so sad that someone as wonderful and dear as you had to be put through such heartache.

Bless you and Bless little Keenan.

Sandra, you relay this incident with such vivid detail that I felt my heart pounding as I read. What a miracle that YOU were there when this little fellow needed someone who not only knew what to do but cared so much. I wish we could clone a thousand Sandras! Think of what a better world this would be. There comes a time when our older pets must leave us, but no one wants that to happen if anything at all can be done, and obviously you were the one to step up to the challenge. Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! We know that this event left you weak in the knees, but we know that you (like always) will pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and be ready for the next challenge.

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Good Job!!!

Even if the poor little guy doen't make it at least you gave the owner adn the dog a little time left to say goodbye.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules