Thread: jaimy

jaimy

Omg jaimy! my eyes and heart lit up when i saw you, and tiki whisled her sexy whisle!

Glad you could be out POTD! Congrats!

Yes Jaimy! I think you are very special. Your feathers remind me of pineapple sherbert ice cream. ..........gee, you must be a squeeky clean bird with all those baths....I guess a clean bird is a happy one!....... I'm so pleased you have someone who enjoys and appreciates your clownish behavior and acrobatics....how fortunate that there is so much love to go around for both of you. .....Congratulations on being our beautiful feathered Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Jaimy, what a treat to meet you and hear all about your good life!

Congratulations beautiful little one on your special honor today.

Jaimy
    What a smile your upside down picture gave me this morning. How does the world look upside down? Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi Jaimy! What a pleasure it is to meet you! You are SO beautiful! You DO remind me of a bowl of rainbow sherbet! What gorgeous, colorful plummage you have! I can't stop looking at you...from either angle! I'd love to watch you splashing about in your tubbie, chattering away! What a joyful creature you are! Yes, Jaimy, I do think you are VERY special, indeed! Congratulations to you beautiful, joyful Jaimy, our stunning Pet of the Day! Long and happy life to you, Jaimy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Toooooooo beautiful! Love the upside down picture - the world must look so interesting that way.

Have a great day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

OMG! WHAT A PRETTY FID! Adorable! You are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Now I want a birdie just like you! I LOVE your colors! You are indeed very special! Congrats!