Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spot the Sprite

Spot the Sprite

OK, I’m officially obsessed with Sprite!!! I LOVE it, I Get very edgy when i don’t have it, only heres the dumb thing, i didn’t realize it till i looked at my signature.

Same Place, Different Days

I'm Makeing a face, so i had to take it out!

again, same place diffrent days.

is anyone else as obsessed with a pop, like me??

I would say I like Sprite, however, I rarely drink it. To me it seems too bland. A couple of years ago, I did taste an interesting Coca-Cola product that reminded me of a stronger version of Sprite mixed with Lemonade. I was in the subway in England and had few choices for immediate gratification. I believe the product name was Fanta Lemonade. It was strangely good.

I do not see Fanta Lemonade listed here.

Paul

I am not obsessed with any food or drink. However, I did have a great time at the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta. Although, the museum may allow you to sample Sprite along with other beverages, many not available in the US, it is woefully short of info on Sprite.

Paul

HAHA, you know more than I do, i Just know that its lemon-lime tasting and that I think its yummy!

this is a bad thread for me to look at
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Yes I'm addicted to my Diet Cokes and Diet Dr. Peppers. I am trying to slow down and wean myself off of them. Being so hooked on caffeine is making me feel crummy a lot.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I am obsessed with Coca Cola. I used to carry around a bottle of it with me everywhere I went!

Former User Guest
    Not obsessed but I like PepsiMax (sugar free, yes!) and Fanta Sapaya (thered one, I have no idea how it is called in the Usa).

soda's bad for you, that's why I try to stay away from it. I only drink it maybe twice a month. So I don't have any favs.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I love the Coca Cola Factory on the strip in Las Vegas.....used to live there for a bit. It was so cool to go in there and try tons of different sodas from around the world and also watch a short film on the many commercials other countries play for their Coca Cola products. We used to pack a lunch and go eat in there cuz we never had to pay for soda lol, it's all you can drink, literally!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Fanta Sapaya is a "low-calorie mix of orange, pineapple, and passion fruit juices with guava and mango aromas."

I have never seen Fanta Sapaya in the US. From the website it looks like some Fanta is sold in the US but I bet most kids in my region would not know what Fanta is. Here the Fanta brand is dead so far as I can tell. It's fun seeing and old movie with people drinking Fanta and Tab.

Paul

I thought it was fun in Atlanta to try a juice drink that tasted good to me but to see it is only sold in Nigeria and Japan. I wish they could explain how decisions like that are made.

Paul

We sell Fanta in the our school conssesion stand, and it sells like crazy, most the time anyway.

Wow Icey Shiver! Is it Fanta Orange or do they have a range of Fanta drinks? Is it labeled "Fanta Orange" like there maybe other flavors or just "Fanta."

Do you know what Tab is?

Paul