Thread: Itching!!!!!

Itching!!!!!

Hi everyone i have a question my Chihuahua keeps itching and i looked her over i thought maybe it was fleas but i put advantage on my dogs and there doesn't seem to be any, so maybe she has dry skin is that possible? What kind of shampoo can i buy that will help her with the itching and dry skin any suggestions on ones that work? Thanks for you help

Here is a link to Relief Shampoo, so gentle you could use it every day. We used it and the conditioner for Tonee (RB) our cocker. She had Cushings and it made her skin very dry. It helped a lot and her hair grew back! We bought it at our vets. For our girls now we use an oatmeal shampoo. But if your having a problem check with your vet.

http://www.entirelypets.com/relsham8ozby.html

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

This winter my Cincy, and a lot of other PT dogs seem to be having problems with allergies and or dry skin. Some people get their dogs steriod shots to help with the itching. We give Cincy Benedryl everyday and that helps her. I would talk to your vet and get the problem diagnosed, and treated with their help.

Originally posted by tomkatzid
    Here is a link to Relief Shampoo, so gentle you could use it every day. We used it and the conditioner for Tonee (RB) our cocker. She had Cushings and it made her skin very dry. It helped a lot and her hair grew back! We bought it at our vets. For our girls now we use an oatmeal shampoo. But if your having a problem check with your vet.

http://www.entirelypets.com/relsham8ozby.html
    Excellent product!