Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kalli

Kalli

Kalli, I'm so glad you are a strong kitten and survived that rough spot in your little life! We are so proud of you!! You definately deserve to be cotd today!! I hope you get lots of treats and kisses
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Kalli, what a gorgeous little fuzzball you are. I'm glad you are OK now.

(For those who don't want a soapbox, click next.)

I was quite disturbed when I found out a pet store was selling a five week old, mixed breed kitten. At least I'm assuming the store sold them. I've never heard of a rescue group that would release a kitten until it's weaned at 6-7 weeks. This kitten was too young to even have one shot.

Be that as it may, she looks like she has a good home now.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Good Morning Kalli, my what a beauty you are, I love that photo of you. Thank goodness you are so strong to overcome your health problems and it helps to have a family who cares so much for you. You are a wonderful choice for our very special Sunday and Congratulations for being our Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Totally Purrrecious Kalli Kitten!!!!

A sigh of relief, little girl, that you are doing well after your time with your mother cat was cut short...Your purrson's comment about "strength some precious little creatures have" is ever so true, and we rejoice that you have a loving, caring home with Mochy to play with! God bless your purrsons for their gift of love.

We smiled seeing your colors this morning. Our Polar Bear started her kitten life totally white, then at about Kalli's age started showing points, etc., and now...well drop by her web page if you have a sec... www.cathappy.com/polarbear.htm and see her coat of many colors!

Princess, Kalli, catgratulations - you are a purrrfectly wonderful KOTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Adorable Kalli

You are so precious and I am glad you have overcome your health problems and are now playful like a kitten should be. It upsets me, though, that a store would sell kittens that young. You are a real sweetie and I hope you enjoy many happy years of cuddle time with your family.

Love that little chocolate nosie.
    Steffi and Lovable

Oh Kalli you are so adorable and I am so glad that you came through your rough start.

Congratulations on being our most precious little KOTD.

Lots of little kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

P.S.

Smokey the elder, I agree with you 110%.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Kalli
    What an adorable sweetie you are! I'm glad you found a loving home and guardian to help you get strong and healty. Congratulaions on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Poor Guardianship!

What on Earth were these people thinking in seperating a five week old cat from her mother. That is so callous and uncaring that they deserve a boot to the head! I am so glad that Kalli has gooten such a graet home , and that she and her Guardian are going to have so many years of love and friendship together! LUCKY KALLI COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Kalli, Look at those sad eyes. I am SO glad you are feeling so much better now! PET STORES! YUCK!!!!! I agree with Smoky and the others, you were too young and apparantly sick little girl. But that's all behind you now and you are very LOVED! GO KALLI!!!

Kalli Baby, what a strong Angel you are! I'm so sorry you had to go through such trials at your tender little age, but I loved how your Mommy summed you up: "She is my little ray of hope and sun shine!" This brought tears to my eyes because you are so beautiful! It's nice to look forward now to the LOVING home and all the great care you are currently receiving!!! Extra Kitty Hugs to Kalli!

Brave, fearless little Kalli...if I could, I would hang a medal around that sweet little neck of yours! You're a true feline heroine, so strong and courageous! How anyone could tear such a tiny little creature away from her/his Mommy is unforgivalbe!! Thank goodness your earthly guardian angels scooped you up in the nick of time and gave you the medical care and love you need and deserve! You are one beautiful little girl, Kalli and MOST deserving of the coveted and cherished title of Sunday Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you sweetheart, you truly are a ray of sunshine!! Have a happy day celebrating with Mochy and family!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kalli!
    You are one beautiful and strong kitty! I love your dirty nose, and wish I could smooch it. Hope you have a wonderful day as our very best COTD!! Don't be too feisty with your playmate! YOu know how babyish boy cats can be..

That's pretty much an irresistible little kitty. I'm sure everyone that sees her wants to love up on her. Good luck for a long, healthy life.

Kalli, as Cataholic said - I love your dirty nose. You're so cute!!!
    And I also think you look like Bari_d's Polar Bear
    Be happy, sweet kitten

Darling Kalli, I wish I could cuddle and kiss you and make it all up to you for your early travails, but it sounds like your mama is doing a great job of that already. You have the sweetest expression on your little map that I've seen in a long time. Keep practicing that look and the world will always be at your precious fuzzy feet. I wish you many, many years of health and happiness, sweet girlcat.