Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clyde

Clyde

Clyde what a handsome guy you are. What a smart one you are opening things.
    You should meet Grasshopper. He was COTD last year. Have your besr day ever.
    Sandy Frost

Oh Clyde, what a handsome cat you are! And soooo smart too! You remind me so much of my foster kitty who actually was named Houdini, she would do little stunts just like yours

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

You are some clever boy , Clyde !!! you are just like my RB-cat Sydney ; he could open any door too!!
    Have lots of fun today, Houdini!!

What a face! He'a fine looking kitty. Good job, Clyde, teaching everyone that a big, warm fluffball like you is supposed to be on the bed, not locked up in the kitchen.

Clyde you handsome kitty! Congrats on cotd! Hope you get lots of treats!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

You remind me of Colonel Saunders. What a fine white moustache you have. You sound smart enough to run a chicken franchise too. Or are you retired ?

Yesterday we had Bonnie and now we have Clyde. We have GOT to get these two together! Clyde, you're such a handsome tuxy boy. Tuxedos always have such neat facial markings.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Handsome Texas Tux Boy!

Clyde, you have the most purrrfect, totally expressive face! And your bio made us smile at your Houdini stunts! I've always thought that determination is a strong part of all cats, and sleeping with your purrsons is much better than in the kitchen...glad your purrsons can see that now!

We REALLY enjoyed meeting you, Clyde - what a SPECIAL Cat of the Day you are! (Oh, Jasmine, Minkly and Clancy send along a hearty round of paw applause to their tux cousin!)

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Handsome Boy Clyde!

Such a handsome Tuxedo Cat , if you came to Canada , you would have the Princess just puurrring her approval. And you are like Joseh in that he opens cupboards and always find his cat treats! Cool, Charming CLYDE THE CASANOVA , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tuxedos rock, don't they gorgeous Clyde?! You are one big ole studly cat boy Clyde and it's very very nice to meet you! Congrats!!

Clyde you are a handsome tux boy!
    Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

What a handsome boy! You tuxedo kitties are my fave!
    ~Kat

What a GORGEOUS boy your Clyde is! Love those tuxedos! He sounds like quiet a character, doing inventory during the night and opening latches! Congratulations, Clyde, on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Clyde
    What a handsome and clever fellow you are. The real Houdini would be impressed. Congratulations on being our special magical Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

Handsome Clyde...no wonder you're a "tux" boy!! No self respecting "Houdini" would dare be seen without his...tux that is! What a clever, cunning little scamp you are! Congratulations to you sweet, beguiling Clyde, our devilishly handsome and captivating Cat of the Day! You truly are magical!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~