Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Findlay Dog Park?

Awww

And I really was looking forward to you coming. I hope things work out and you are able to come

Can't wait to see you Johanna, give me a call if you have any problems, if not, I'll see you at my house Sunday morning

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aly,

I'll have my cellphone as well. I'll PM you with the number. If you'd like, you can follow me. I live right outside of Detroit. You can always drive to my house and we can go together. Let me know what you decide.

Your grandma is in my prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

My grandmother died last night so I don't think I'll be able to make it. I am only going to be in Michigan for Sat night and Sunday then leave Monday morning. I wish I were coming under better circumstances, but unfortunately I'll have to miss this meeting.

I still have other family in Detroit so maybe I can take a rain check. Please have fun and be safe everyone.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

So sorry to hear about your grandmother Aly.

This is such sad news, I'm just at a loss for words.

Have a safe trip

Anna

I am so sorry Aly.
    Please accept my condolences.
    Have a safe trip and we WILL take a raincheck!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Aly,
    I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Be safe.
    Johanna

I'm sorry for your loss Aly, there will be other meetings. Take care.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I'm sorry about the loss of your grandmother, Aly. Have a safe trip.

A little good news.

Trader will be going to the dog park with us His new mommy will be coming there to pick him up! Now, not only do you all get to meet him, you get to meet his mommy too
    Now, I don't think Johanna's Honda Civic will be quite big enough for all of us, could you imagine
    We will have to figure something else out! But we're still riding together, no matter what! You are stuck with us now

Aly,

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Please have a safe trip. We will miss you. But I promise I will post pictures.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

I just thought of something...how am I going to keep the chili hot?? And if it's cold, where can I warm it up?

Just thought I'd ask.

Donna, they have plug-ins in the shelter Good thing too, if it's going to be cold I want hot chilli! Ooohh it sounds sooo good!

Thank you for your comments everyone. I didn't mean to bring this thread down, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking earlier when I posted it. My grandmother is finally free of her pain now. I know she is happy because family was always the most important thing to her and right now all of her children are together. That was what always made her happiest. Its not been easy to deal with, but my family is staying strong.

Yes please DO take lots of pics for me And you guys better tell me alllll about that yummy food.

I'm prepared to turn into a popsicle this weekend.
    Last edited by aly; 03-27-2003 at 10:42 PM.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly, so sorry to hear about your Grandma. {{{Hugs}}} I know how hard it is, it was not long ago that I lost my Grandpa.

so so sorry for your loss dear aly! let me know if you need anything!

{{hugs}}