Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Findlay Dog Park?

I am coming, but I am on a diet so I won't be eating much of anything

Is someone assigning dishes to make or are we on our own??? What is needed and we can help fill in.

I asked JoyceandAlex if she wanted to come and she's checking her work schedule.

Oh, btw Amy, my sister works in Findlay all the time and she said the best way is 30 to 75 because of the little towns on 224 and she said it takes just a shade under 2 hours.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Originally posted by mugsy
    Is someone assigning dishes to make or are we on our own??? What is needed and we can help fill in.

I asked JoyceandAlex if she wanted to come and she's checking her work schedule.

Oh, btw Amy, my sister works in Findlay all the time and she said the best way is 30 to 75 because of the little towns on 224 and she said it takes just a shade under 2 hours.
    I for got to tell you, I asked my dad, as he goes to In often for tractor shows, and he said the same thing. He usually goes 613 (IN 14), which is shorter milage, but time wise about the same because of the small towns. I'll PM you directions from I-75.

Works for me. My sister is totally familiar with Findlay too so I should be good to go!

OK I tried to do a quick headcount while AIMing wih Donna today and ROUGHLY came up with 17-20 people.
    Not sure tho:
    And as for food I went thru the previous pages and this is what I came up with. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE b/c I just went thru and wrote down what people had posted previously.
    Just an overview:
    Donna: snickerdoodles/chili
    Me (Staci): peach cobbler/dump cake and Taco Salad
    Leslie: Snackies ?????
    Amy: shredded chicken OR sloppy joes
    Anna: Macaroni Salad or Coleslaw and Drinks
    -speaking of which you asked what we would prefer I would LOVE macaroni salad but if others want coleslaw then that is fine too and as for drinks lemonade or assorted POP would be fine, * I think* Whatever is cheaper

Kimmy: ''nice dish to pass around'' and I quote then she has plenty of options!!!
    Johanna: "Salad of some sort'' and left over place
    settings

Mike and Molly: Boneless Chicken Wings
    Is there anyone I missed? Does anyone NOT want to bring what is listed her that is fine, like I said I just went thru the posts.

Oh and did I ever mention that Keegan and I are excited??
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What don't you add paper good to me, and I'll bring them on behalf of my mom and sister. I can make a run to Sam'sthis week and pick them up cheap. I need to go ro renew my membership ID before the end of themonth anyway

I think we're also going to bring a quickie pan of brownies.

Thanks for the directions Amy!!!

I am getting so excited over the prospect of meeting everyone! If someone can give me directions, I can drive there myself. I'll also try to call Kimmy tonight to see about the convoy. I'll be bringing Ashley and want to know everyone's opinion on dragging Moo along for the ride. He LOVES to ride in the car and he and Ashley get along great. The only thing is, I'm afraid it might to a little cold for him. He'll be wearing his "manly" sweater. Another concern I have is the whether the other pets are "cat" friendly, although I think in Moo's mind, he THINKS he a dog

Sounds like we'll have plenty of food. 8 days and counting

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hey Molly!

If your coming down 75, why don't you make a pit stop here & we can all convoy down there together (I'm only a couple miles off the interstate)! Plus you'd get to meet my sweetie Angus Just a thought!
    I'm getting soooo excited too

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Anna, how far off 75 are you? I think we grab 75 in Lima...if memory serves of my many trips to Dayton (I know, wrong direction) for Dayton Dynamo soccer (which doesn't exist anymore! lol)

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! I am so excited about next weekend!!!!! I am in agreement with Staci's post....I am bringing the paper goods, and a salad of some sort. I am thinking of that cold brocoli and purple onion salad...yummy yummy! I hope Anna and I don't eat it all on the way up.

Just don't let Mike eat any of your salad Jo....I don't want any anaphalctic shock next Sunday! lol He's allergic to onions. hehehe

Originally posted by mugsy
    Anna, how far off 75 are you? I think we grab 75 in Lima
    If you don't get onto 75 till then you would have to backtrack, oh well, it was a nice thought!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

KEEGAN SEZ:

Mawmie,

Is it

Sunday the 30th yet???????

Because I am ready to play with my friends and meet some new ones!!!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

From shais_mom:
    Kimmy: ''nice dish to pass around'' and I quote then she has plenty of options!!!
    LOL! Well... sounds like we have a good variety of food. Any requests? I was thinking of picking up some potato salad from Meijers. I could bring drinks too.

From MoosMom:
    I'll also try to call Kimmy tonight to see about the convoy.
    The best thing to do Donna, is to talk with Leslie if you want to convoy. She knows the area better than I.

btw...you know Kia is cat friendly. I'd love to see Moo but I think it all depends on the weather.

atm... the weather channel online is saying it might snow and will be in the 30's!!!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June