Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Findlay Dog Park?

Findlay Dog Park?

I know it seems a little silly now, with 10 inches of snow on the ground, but I'm thinking ahead My sister (Dakota'sMommy)will be in Ohio the last weekend of March (29th and 30th) and we were wondering if anyone was interested in a meeting sometime that weekend at the Dog Park. Sundays are better for me, but either day could work. Unfortunatly Destiny and Dakota won't be making this trip, but Christy was hoping to get to meet some of the dgs she is always hearing about anyways

aww wish i could come....

wow... i never knew about that [what it says in your sig] it always seems like the tan doggies are the most we have here....but then again, florida doggies may have better tans

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

OH darnit!!! I have to work that weekend!!! But If there are enough people coming I will switch shifts and get off by 330pm
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I'll come! Sunday's are much better for me also. Kimmy, do you want to ride with me again?

We'll be there!

Sounds like another fun trip to the park for the girls, they will be excited! Staci, hope you get to make it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm not sure if Amy mentioned it or not, but it would have to be on Sunday because I don't fly in until Saturday sometime and then I fly back out on Tuesday. So, over the weekend, Sunday is probably the only day that will work for me. I'm really hoping this works out because I"m looking forward to meeting many of you and your pets. I really wish I could bring my girls, but there's just no way that it's feasible for us right now. One day, however, they will be back in their parents home state of Ohio and they too will get to meet everybody.

Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
    I'll come! Sunday's are much better for me also. Kimmy, do you want to ride with me again?
    That would be cool!

BTW... is this the park that needs the $10 pass and fee? I finally got a letter from the vet saying Kia is in good health. I'm gonna mail out a check soon.

Also, Andy was thinking of having you guys come visit at the Bark Park this summer. We've got lots of friends locally that now have dogs.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Originally posted by ramanth

BTW... is this the park that needs the $10 pass and fee? I finally got a letter from the vet saying Kia is in good health. I'm gonna mail out a check soon.

Also, Andy was thinking of having you guys come visit at the Bark Park this summer. We've got lots of friends locally that now have dogs.
    That's the right park...and they are quick about getting passes out...I mailed mine in last Tuesday and had the pass 3 days later!!!

We would love to come up to the Bark Park sometime this summer! I think the girls would like the water

Ditto! I would love to come to the Bark Park also!!
    When we decide on a time, I can probably arrange to leave early. Like around 1 or so and be at the Park by 2pm or 230 at the latest.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

We'd love to come to your park too Kim! I don't think the girls would like the water, but who knows, they might surprise me!

I know that I missed the last trip in November. And I also know that you guys have dogs, but can I come??? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee??? Maybe we can form convoy of some kind with carloads of members.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

We would love to have you Donna!

Yessssss!!!!

We'd be delighted to have you come Donna

Cool! Count me in. I'll make cookies (Snickerdoodles anyone??)

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Please take pictures for us jealous Texans!! Take pics of the dogs, the humans, AND the cookies
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya