Thread: Big Hearted Nicky!

Big Hearted Nicky!

Good Morning to you, beautiful Nicky!! Your plummage is SO spectacular!! What an impressive birdie family you've got there! And while you may not be the biggest birdie in the flock, when it comes to loving, you take the prize, "li'l guy!" What a lucky family to have such a sweet, intelligent, gorgeous feathered friend to share their lives with! Congratulations to you beautiful Nicky, our "li'l guy" Pet of the Day with a big, big heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nicky what beautiful feathers you have! Your colors are so amazing. You may be a little conure, but you make up for your size by being VERY handsome and sweet too. Congratulations on being our colorful feathered PET OF THE DAY! I hope you get some special treats and a long petting session today sweetness.
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Nicky
    What a beautiful fellow you are. You may be small but I bet the others know you rule the roost. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

WOW I have to say that you are very beautiful!!! What a special birdie you are, with a big heart and you know you rule the roost, hehe.

You sound like you have a very happy family with other birdies for company. I wish I could give you a little scratch on your head.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.