Thread: Jaid!

Jaid!

WOW! How lucky I am being the 1st thing morning to congratulate you on your special day today!
    CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL!!
    You sound like the most charming & playful little American Pit Bull Terrier I've ever heard of!
    I would love to come over to your house and get some of those big wet kisses, and do a little sunbathing with you!
    You better believe that next time I see one of your breed, I'm gonna walk over & say HI!
    Congratulations again, hope you have the most wonderful day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning, beautiful Jaid!! Anna used the perfect word to describe you...charming!! Your human is so right. APB's are sadly, too often misunderstood as a breed. You, sweet Jaid, are a shining example of one incredibly loving, loyal and GENTLE companion! Many thanks to your family for giving such a deserving pup a loving home where you can show off your true colors! I wish I could shake your paw and plant a kiss on the sweet, sweet face! Congratulations to Jaid, our beautiful Dog of the Day and a wonderful ambassador of a terrific breed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jade you are such a beautiful and special girl!!!
    I will definitely walk up and pet another pit bull when I see one, you look so friendly, I'm sure lots of them are!!!
    Congrats on being our dog of the day!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Hi Jaid
    It is always nice to see the "good side" to a breed that most often is notoriously displayed. Most animal lovers understand that "bad" dogs aren't born but that they are a product of their environment. The sad fact remains that as long as there are idiots out there, animals and humans will continue to pay the price. On a brighter note, it sounds like you have the perfect family life and that I am very happy to hear!! May you have many more years of love and belly up days in the sun!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Congratulations Jaid! What a pretty name, you are stunning, when i saw your photo this morning i melted! You have eyes like my big pup, i know exactly how wonderful you are i wish i could capture some of your sweet kisses! enjoy your special day!!!!!!

What a lovely girl! You are beautiful Jaid, and clearly endowed with loads of charater - just look at that face!! I hope you get a special treat and big human kiss on your day as our most excellent Dog of the Day!

Jaid Jaid Jaid

.....Just look at that face. I love your inquisitive expression......not to mention it's full of sweetness and intelligence.....Hurray for your family for adopting you. There is entirely too much misunderstanding and misinformation about your breed. What a great way to educate many people on how loveable a pit can be...by being our sweet PITBULL PET OF THE DAY!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Congratulations Jaid on being Dog of the Day!
    You are a very beautiful girl. Long life and happiness to you sweet one.

chris

I too, want to sing your praises, Jaid! My niece also has a little girl like you - and she is just as sweet and loving and loyal as you. She has also had her since she was a tiny puppy and you could not ask for a better companion.

When there are sad stories related to pit bulls, the media jumps on it. We never get to hear about the wonderful pits like you, Jaid!

I wish you the longest life of fun, toys, treats and lots more love!
    You have brightened my day.

Aren't you just gorgeous

APT's are totally misunderstood, and you are a shining example of one that proves everyone wrong

Have a great DOTD sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Jaid, what intense beauty you have!! Congrats to a wonderful APBT!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Oh, Jaid, you are a very beautiful American Pit Bull Terrier! I love your cute little adorable face! What a beauty! Congratulations, sweet Jaid, on being our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)