Thread: cloe

cloe

yes, you are a funny face.....a darling one....congratulations on being dotd!

A funny face indeed, congratulation for being dog of the day Cloé

CONGRATULATIONS CLOE'!

Crooked teeth, funny face....oh come on, who wouldn't love that cute & adorable mug
    Even though you don't get the attention from your family you used to, I bet you get more than enough from your new friends Caramel the cat and Doudou the dog!
    I hope you enjoy your day as our special Tuesday DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Precious Cloe!

Oh, you little sweetie! You couldn't be any cuter or more adorable if you tried, crooked teeth and all!! I'd love to hold that beautiful face of yours and cover it with kisses!! Anna's right...your life is filled with so much love, human and furry!! Congratulations to you dear little Cloe! We're so lucky to have such a darling, lovable, beautiful pup as our Dog of the Day!! Have fun celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight sweetie pie, and may your enjoy many, many more happy years with your humans, Caramel and Doudou!!!P.S...I'd love to see you motoring around in your little boat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Cloe - I think your face is absolutely beautiful!! Loads of character from years of love and fun! You go Cloe!!

Cloe
    I love your cute little funny face!!! Sounds like you have a very happy life! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

Good Morning Cloe, you may be getting a little older but you are a beautiful young lady. Don't worry about the cooked teeth, our Daisy has a under bite and she always looks like she is smiling and it makes us happy. lol It looks like you live with w wonderful family who loves you so very much and you get to go in the pool in the summer, what a great life you have. Congratulations dear, sweet Cloe Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy