Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you just hate it when your dog chews somthing you like

Don't you just hate it when your dog chews somthing you like

Like today when they chewed my Itallian purse so it does not close and has gashes sigh it used to look nice

Tonee (RB) chewed my most expensive Itallian shoes I have or ever will have. Keep that purse and in20 years from now when you look at it you'll laugh and remember how much you loved her. Tonee always put her toys under a piece of furnature in the bedroom and would scratch at the carpet trying to get it out. Everytime I had the carpets cleaned I told them to skip that area, I wanted those fingernail marks left just the way they were.

Nina and Ashlee don't get into anything.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Yes, when we first got Dakota, she decided to chew on both of our pairs of sandals and she's tried to chew up a few other pairs of Brian's shoes. They've never destroyed them, but put a few teeth marks in them, ruined the shoe laces, etc.

Other things that one or both of them have chewed on is our curtain covering our back sliding door (we've gotta replace that before we move out), our coffee table (still in usuable shape, but has come teeth marks all around), one of the two pics from Pet Smarts Pictures with Santa, and the wood work in our front windows (Brian's also going to have to redo that). However, the most upsetting one besides the wood work is our DVD remote (still usuable) and our TV remote (completely destroyed). Needless to say, the day we found the remotes and the woodwork (all in the same day that is), Destiny got a kennel to be put in while we're gone. I'm sure they got other things too, but those were the biggest ones. We've started testing Destiny being out of her kennel sometimes while we're gone and we haven't had any problems yet. Hopefully she learned her lesson! Dakota has been very good at leaving things alone, especially before we got Destiny and ever since she's been in a kennel. So, we think most things came from Destiny, not Dakota, but we do know that she did do a few of them!

Peach used to chew up furniture. She destroyed a couch, a chair and a patio bench before she figured out chewing was a no-no.

Max love to destroy my shoes, no one elses - just mine. No one can say I can't be trained - I did learn to keep my shoes put away.

Carly never really liked to chew things up. (Odd isn't it that she's our only mixed breed - hmmmm)

Molly likes the plastic tips on shoestrings. After the "Max" experience, I learned quickly and still have most of mine. All of Dick's shoestrings are feathery at the ends.

my dogs dont chew, But they steal things and bury them like socks lol and they go through the garbadge as well
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Yeah but if they do wreck the stuff you like you'd just be angry at them for a while even if they wreck it now mu cat uses it for a toy I'll even list you the things they destroyed-pet bed -couch-small toys didn't like em any way-lipgloss-brushcats food dish -cats house I know it will just keep on comming How do I get them to stop? they Are 4&5 years old

timber chews everything! u cant leave things out anywhere or they r gone the worst thing she ever chewed up is my friends skate shoes
    leather chewed the corners on the coffee table
    my old rotti zoe chewed up my dads cell phone and the rest of the coffee table
    my old pom polly used to rip up socks
    I've been BOO'd!

no dha.. that remind me of my dog chewing my homework got into trouble with the teacher the next day. (she does not believe the story)
    Face it People Cat RULE!!!

Well my dog likes to dig is annoying . right beside the pool or in the gardenn
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Here Are the chewers I will start from oldest they are too cute to punish!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And heres my baby!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Your babies are adorable!!! More pics please!!! How old are they? Obviously the baby is a JRT, but the older one? What is she?

Forgot to ask, what are their names?

My dogs are 5&6 years old the older one is a norwegian Elkhound their names are Jakeand Danika

Your dogs are soooo adorable!!!

My Chewy? Chew?? NEVER, lol. Well lets just say I go through at LEAST 3 pairs of head phone each month. He lvoes to chew them and I have no idea why, lol, o well, we always replace them

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Now they chewed my dads power tools!
    Sigh it used to look nice