Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natasha

Natasha

How in the world could anyone abuse and abandon this magnificent creature? I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful cat!

Hang in there and she'll cozy up to you.

Lovingly,
    Dolores

Natasha

What a exceptionally gorgeous girl you are Natasha !!! Before I read Natasha's story I could see in her eyes that she has had a tough time. That is so sad that someone abused this poor sweet beautiful baby. I will never understand people like this. But thank God for people like you that will show her love and trust as she so deserves. Little by little she will learn to trust you and the rewards of that are amazing. May you have many happy cozy years ahead with beautiful Natasha

She is one of the prettiest cats I've seen! I'm glad she has someone who loves her and takes care of her now!

This cat is beautiful. Congrats

Can you imagine how happy she is now? That basement is a wonderful place to her, safe, warm. She will come out more, eventually, but down there is the best life she has known so far. Good luck.

Natasha, you are one beautiful cat! That gorgeous white fur and those copper eyes
    I am glad you have good humans now and I know you'll finally get to trust them and even sleep under covers with them, They sound very nice.

Natasha your old life was just about as bad as it can get. I am so happy for you now though! I can certainly understand being fearsome of anything and everything after what you have been through. You are a beautiful kitty that's for sure, and I know in time you will come to trust and spend more time away from that basement. Congratulations to a most deserving Cat of the Day!

Beautiful Natasha

Natasha, what beautiful golden eyes you have. It’s terrible that you were mistreated and had to fend for yourself in the Canadian cold. I know there are many good places to hide in the basement, but I also know that you will gradually come upstairs more often and let your family love you. I hope your kittens all have good homes, too.
    Steffi and Lovable

my first words upon seeing your picture, Natasha, were"OMG ! She's BEAUTIFUL!!" It is a sham that you had to start life with such hardship, but you are safe and loved now. I believe she will warm up, with time. (sometimes it takes ALOT of time). But the rewards are endless. Have a good life, sweet lady Natasha.

Congratulations, Natasha, on COTD. What a sad story and happy ending. I'm sure Natasha will come around. It took one of our cats 6 months to warm up to us, but now she is Miss Clingy.

Lovely Natasha

First, we want to say how breathtakingly beautiful are. We too are very sorry you've had to go through such a scary time. I know it can take years for furrbabies such as you to totally trust even loving purrrsons like you have now, but you have a warm, loving, and hopefully patient, family to comfort and love you each day along the way.

We recently rescued and placed a lovely ten year old girl who had been dumped outside at the age of 5 in a warm, loving home, where she now feels she is queen. Love does wonders. www.cathappy.com/Bailee.htm

God bless your purrsons for giving you a protected, loving home and a chance for a happy furrlife! We are so happy to meet you, Natasha, today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Natasha, what a beautiful deserving Cat of the Day you are. Your life before was so awful and it is so wonderful that you are now so safe and loved. Living in the basement must seem like being in such a heavenly haven. But I am sure that the more and more time you spend upstairs with your family you will see there is an even better place to be. A place where you can still sleep and eat in safety but also, yes, play and snuggle too!
    Have a lovely life sweetheart!

chris

Natasha, you are so beautiful! I am so thankful you have a wonderful home now with people that love you. I am sorry for what happened to you. You didn't deserve to be abused and abandoned. I know in time you will learn to trust your humans. They love you very much. Purrs and kisses from Moosmom and the gang.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Nifty Natasha

Natasha , we at the lost cats hotel understand whatyou have been going through as we went through the same thing! Thank God you are in a better place , where you now have loving Guardian to take care of you! You are such a beauty , that Moose woud propse if youwer here! LUCKY NATASHA COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a lovely lady you are Natasha - one of the prettiest cats I've ever ever seen!! Thank God you have found a warm, loving and safe place in this world sweet Natasha. You deserve all the wonders you will soon discover of a life filled with adoring parents and a secure and fun-filled home of your own darling! NATASHA ROCKS!!