Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bongo Congo

Bongo Congo

Bongo ,What a handsome cat you are looking you could be
    walking through the African Congo. Enjoy this day because you deserve it.
    Sandy Frost

Handsome, loving, intelligent and stylish (the water from the cup ) : what more can one expect from a gentleman. We now already from our Lady Edwina here thaht the grey and white tuxes are among the most noble cats.

Enjoy your day with many treats and cuddles

Having a cat you are particularly attached to does make you ponder how fortunate you are. So many events had to happen just as they did. He's a fine looking Bongo, and a lucky one.

Bongo, you sure is one pretty (and lucky) cat! Your little antics with your water cup and everything else sure make you sound like a very special cat

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

What a lovely story. Congratulations, Bongo!

Bongo, you sure are cute! Congratulations on making Cat of the Day!

Chris

Congrats

Good job for rescuing Bongo and his little sister that hot July day. I think it's so cute that you were catsitting and decided that Bongo belonged with you. He seems very content.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Beatific Bongo!

bogo is one Great looking Cat , he could be Juke Joint Josephs little brother! and he has his own water cup! Best wishes to BONGO, COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cool!

Great looking cat! I have a "blue and white" Tuxedo here, so am familiar with the color and the temperament. I took Thom to a cat show years ago, and was informed by the judge that his color was "blue" and not grey. My Thom is 18 now and starting to fail, so I hope that Bongo lives a wonderully long and healthy life!

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

Bongo,
    You warm my heart! What a sweetie pie you are, and so loving to your fur and skin family, too! I hope you get lots of treats today, and that you share them! Congrats on our very best COTD~

Bongo, you are beautiful! You look very much like my Ziggy (I think, like "jopfef" was saying, Ziggy is a sort of "blue" and white tuxedo style mix too), and I'm so happy how you've picked the best PURR-ent! How terrible that must've been for you and your sibling to be homeless in that heat, but we can all see that your life has gone from rags to riches! You are the PURR-fect picture of health and happiness!!! I love how your Human summed up your story with, "Bongo is loyal and loving and I am the luckiest person in the world to have been chosen by him as his owner!" LOVE to our BONGO BEAUTY!!!!!

Bongo
    What a handsome fellow you are. I'm glad your guardian cat-napped you back so we get to meet you! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

What a wonnnnnnderful rescue story beautiful BONGO!!! Love that eyeliner around your pretty eyes QT!!! Congrats for being Our Cute Kittie Cat of the Day!!