Thread: What they did today

What they did today

Tigris is a little sad that he has not heard of his Valentine Maya

So he felt he needed some friends.

..and found them among the beanie babies.

Because his brother Filou is always in fitness training on the balcony roof:

He wants to make sure his Valentine Juni, a very agile young lady doesn't notice he could be her father (and her grandfather BTW). But as he's an Aby he knows he will be a sports champion for some years to come.

Oh, don't be sad, guys!!! I know of several tuxies that would LOVE to get to know you two better...

Oh my sweet Tigris, we've been very busy here and I'm in big trouble for stealing a chocolate. I only wanted to try some. Why do human's get so upset ! Anyway I feel fine and don't know what the fuss was about. I have a beanie baby collection too. I'll send you some pictures when my human's calm down. It is a full moon you know!!! Love , Maya

Don't get to down on yourself Tigris, see Maya replied after all!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

As a matter of fact, Filou as well as Tigris have been running around like crazy. Filou also likes chocolate -and I know its absolutely not good for him but sometimes I gave him tiny pieces (half a gram or so).

But when I got up this morning, Tigris was lying in between the beanies -too cute.

Barbara, these pics are beautiful!! Good job! The close up of Tigris is especially nice. Tigris looks like the kind of cat I always wanted. They both have a wonderful coat too!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

How much are you asking for the great big Beanie Baby in the middle? It looks so real!
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Juni likes mature and still very agile and energetic toms, so, Filou, don't worry. She likes you and she will like you even when you're old old. But she's working hard to stay fit too, so, she appreciates your desire to stay fit for her
    Juni is glad for Tigris that Maya answered. They are a nice couple together.