Thread: Games in the snow..

Games in the snow..

Hey Pet Talk ppl......I thought to say "hey" i would tell yall about what my dog did last night. I was playin outside in the snow with them and the other night I had gottin ice out of the water bowel. Will last night i slide it down the hill and my dog ran after it tryin to push it back up.... It was soo funny b/c it kept sliding around her nose and going right back down the hill. It was soo funny...finally she got fustrated and gave up. Anyways what weird games has your animals done in the snow?

so cute

mickey loves to chew on little snow balls. when i don't have any real toys with me, i'll pick up a snow ball and we'll play with that. then he gets to eat it mickey plays weird with them though. sometimes he'll act liek he's creeping up on them and ready to pounce. then he'll take one bite and run away and do the same thing. its so much fun to watch and he doesn't get tired so that makes it funnier. hehe

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Millie doesn't really play any games in the snow, but she walks on her two front feet, only the two front ones! She's so silly.

haha! i know, mickey does that! my mom said once he was peeing but cause the snow was so cold on his paws he kept lifting a leg until he was balancing his whole body on just one paw.

from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.

LOL primabella

Kito is HILARIOUS in the snow!!
    He pounces all over it, buries stuff in it, and buries his head in it--he loves to eat it too!!
    Ab loves to bring in huge ice chunks off the porch, and let them melt on my carpet
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Byakko loves to dig.She digs and digs and digs.She just loves it and she loves to eat it too.She hops around on top of the snow running like a crazy shiba.She just loves it.Then I have one that likes to play fetch or I should say chase the snow ball because you throw it of course he can't find it and he looks and looks and then looks at whoever until they through another.That is how we got him to go out in it.He didn't want to go out at first.They all really like it now though.
    Laurie=Byakko's mom and the gang

I just LOVE pets' pictures in the snow !! I know this is the dog section ; I hope my Inka is welcome here too. She is a real snow-lover too!

of course she is. i don't visit the cat forum often so i've never seen a pic of your inka. she's so adorable

Roxey LOVES the snow!

She plows under the snow, like a snow plow
    My girls just love playing in the snow, eating it and rolling around in it. They just LOVE snow

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My dogs also love the snow!! Cincy can't keep up a run cause she has to stop and eat the snow Sadie turns into "mad dog" running and hoping through the drifts and tackling Cincy. Yesterday I took them to the school by out house to let them run a little and Sadie proved again she is a dog after my own heart ....she found "home plate" on the ball field and dug all the snow off of it!!!

Ruby liked putting her nose in snow and then licking it

Mommy of -
    Indy - Black Labrador
    Disney- Norwegian wild forest cat
    Mommy in Heaven of -
    Ruby Bear - Black Lab
    Chip - Hamster
    Was Mommy of -
    Sally - Border Collie

www.labbies.com/instinctbites40jpg