Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bodhi And Maya

Bodhi And Maya

Finally, finally, Bodhi and Maya - our beautiful Ruddy Abissinian twosome is honored as Cat of the Day (or should I say Cats of the Day?)
    We heard so many stories about these cuties, saw a lot of funny pictures and we all here on PetTalk feel like they are a little ours too.
    WE'RE CELEBRATING TODAY!!!!

Awwwww what a wonderful morning:
    Bodhi and Maya, our friends, are our Valentine cats

Enjoy your day and do all the funny things you are famous for.
    And get yourself some extra treats and cuddles.

Nosekissies and headbumpies from the local Aby gang

Congrats to the two Valentine cats!

Two little angels on a very special day!
    Congratulations
    Have a purr-fect day
    Simon & Kelly

OMG I'm so exicted for Bodhi and Maya!!!! What a great Valentine's morning looking at those two gorgeous Aby faces!!!! Many, many congratulations to you two!!! Lots of love from me and my gang and a special nosekiss from my Aby Tama!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Bodhi and Maya!

Wow, two of our very own Pet Talk kitties! Congratulation you two! I bet your humans are very happy to see you have such a wonderful honor. Enjoy your special day!

Yippee Bodhi and Maya our Valentine Cats of the Day!!! Well done to the gorgeous twosome - pleanty of loves and kisses and treats on this Special Day xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

What a pleasant surprise to see two of Pet Talk's own honored! I am fast falling in love with the abyssinian breed through the tales of Bodhi and Maya's human as well as others who are owned by this rambunctious breed! It sounds like life is never dull with an aby, and you have two! Wow - I am sure there is LOTS of activity in your house! I was amazed to hear that Maya enjoys turning on the vacuum! Now if only she could push it around and help with the chores! LOL! Congratulations to two very special kitties, Bodhi and Maya, our very adorable Cats of the Day!

What beautiful babies!!!

Congratulations on two gorgeous kitties!!!! Abbys are the best and they are like children to all of us who have them. I don't know about you, but I love being owned by an abby. I have been owned by two in my life time and don't want to be owned by none other. I have to agree with the others, there is nothing better than going to Cat of the Day and seeing to gorgeous abby babies as the Kitties of the Day. Especially after mine chased me around the house this morning for lovings....Congratulations!!!!!

Our very own Bodhi and Maya!

Look at the little lovebirds! What an appropriate theme for Valentine's Day COTD! I know you can't have chocolate since that's bad for kitties, but I'm sure your meowmie can provide suitable treats (shrimpies, tuna, Cheddar cheese....)
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh you two are gorgeous!! Look at the cuddles!! So sweet. Congrats pretty kitties for being Our Cat of the Day! I bet there's never a quiet moment in your house. Your furparents are very very lucky!

Simply Beautiful

Sensational Loking Kittens , the perfect Valentines Day COTDS! Lively , Lovely , BODHI AND MAYA COTDS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks for a great chuckle this morning! What a hoot your beautiful little kitties are! They sound quite amusing to watch and beautiful to behold.
    Susan
    =^..^=

Bodhi and Maya
    What a smile your sweet pictures gave me this morning. Just a perfect Valentine greeting for sure. I bet life is never boring with you two around. Congratulations on being our special Cats of the Day today, sweeties.

Double wonderful!!!

Wow, Bodhi and Maya really are purrrrecious, purrrrecious, purrrrecious!!!! But turning on the vacuum cleaner????? Our Pride hates the vacuum cleaner...just sure it eats cats! Maya, you're really brave!

And Bodhi, what a fun-loving treasure you are! We enjoyed meeting both of you - Special catgratulations, Valentine's babies on being very exciting Cats of the Day!

From the heart Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride
    www.cathappy.com