Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger

Tiger

Oh my, what a beautiful boy you are
    I can't believe how much you jog with your mom, you must be like my Roxey, you could run forever!
    I'm glad to hear you have so many friends to play with, it sounds like the perfect family for you!
    I hope you enjoy your special day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi little Tiger! Not little for long though from the looks of those paws! Sounds like your family adores you. I hope you have many great dog days ahead of you! What a cutie, chillin on the bed!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Good Morning Tiger, my what a handsome boy you are, I love that picture of you on the bed enjoying life to the fullest. Enjoy your day today as you are our Very Special Dog Of The Day. Congratulations Tiger.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Tiger--what an awesome doggie you are!!!
    You are stunning to look at, and it sounds like you are perfect for your family!!
    Enjoy your special day!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Tiger, sounds like you are living life to it's fullest!!!! Jogging, playing with your "kids", just loving life!!!! Congratulations, handsome fellow, on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr Tiger!! What a handsome little pupster you are, sweetie! And judging by the size of those paws, not little for much longer! What a happy gang you've got there, Tiger. Wow, a loving Mom and Dad, 3 skin siblings who adore you to pieces AND a pup pal! I know the most wonderful life, filled with adventure and love, awaits you! Congratulations to you precious Tiger, Dog of the Day!! Today is YOUR special day to shine!! Yay, Tiger...you're grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hansome boy, Tiger! Of course I'm partial to boxer/pitbull mixes as I have one and he's one of the most wonderful dogs! Here's a picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Kat

what a beauty!

Please be careful with the jogging, though--it can be very hard on a puppy's developing joints and cause permanent problems. I'd suggest talking to your vet about this. Mine told me not to jog with my lab until she was a year and a half old.

Happy Valentine's Day, Tiger!

Please don't jog that puppy!!!!

Your puppy is beautiful, but you are going to RUIN his joints if you exercise him like that! You're asking for hip displasia, etc. You're stressing his growth plates far beyond what they should be.

Puppies shouldn't be routinely jogged until they're much much older - talk to your vet. The fact that you have a large-breed puppy is just going to make this problem worse.

Please guys, do some research before you cause permanent damage (hopefully it's not too late). Feed him low-protein dog food (NOT puppy food) so he doesn't grow so fast, and stop stop stop jogging him.

OOO! I can smell the puppy breath from here! A sweet little/big mouthy to die for!! What an awesome fella you are Tiger! I could just wrestle you and smother you with a million kisses ! What a precious boy you are, destined to grow up a big ole softy! Congratulation to you, Tiger, for being our pups of the day!

Tiger
    Are you giving everyone a big old doggie laugh, sweetie? Sure looks like you are having a great time! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Hi Tiger,

I can't tell if you are singing or yawning there big fella, but you
    sure are a cutie. I love your coloring & pretty eyes. Happy
    congratulations on being chosen for honors today Tiger, as
    our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

TIGER!! You look almost identical to my 'long-nose' boxer Sara!!

You can't really see her brindle pattern from this pic but my goodness! You could almost pass as littermates! lol

Happy day to you, Tiger!

WOW, look at that Tiger rrrroooooar! You are such a cutie Tiger and so so pretty! You rock Tiger - congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Aren't you absolutely gorgeous!!! Two beautiful breeds in ONE magnificent dog.

Have a great day Baby Boy!!! (although, not a Baby for long .... with those paws)

M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."