Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melissa's Presley has a lump.

Melissa's Presley has a lump.

Melissa (user name of Presley on Pet Talk) emailed me to tell me Presley has a lump on her paw that has grown since Christmas. She had taken her to the vet. It is a tumor. He doesn't think it is cancer. Also it is too large to remove right now so Melissa has cream to put on it and then in a few weeks when it shrinks down she has to take her in and see about getting it removed.

The vet said lots of young dogs get them and that they are not something to worry about. It is too big to be messing with cause if he tries to do anything with it right now she will have a scar.

Thought maybe some of you who know Melissa and Presley could say a prayer or keep this precious labbie girl in your thoughts.

Poor Presely! I sure hope the size of the lump gets smaller soon so that it can be removed!

Presley and Melissa are in my thoughts

Melissa, we will keep you and Presley in our prayers. I know how scary these lumps and bumps can be!! Hope she will react favorably to the medication and the swelling will go down. Please give that beautiful black girl a huge hug from her Lab loving friend in SC.

Thanks for sharing, Candy. We always want to know these things!!!

Oh poor Presley!!! I'm so sorry she has a large lump on her paw! I'm glad the vet doesn't think it is cancer. Will it be biopsied when it is removed?
    My Shiloh also has a lump on her leg near her paw. Hers has to be removed and biopsied because her vet doesn't like how it looks.
    Hope the lump goes down and good luck with the future removal!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Melissa,
    I hope the cream works fast to reduce the size of Presley' tumor. In the mean time, prayers for the sweet girl are on their way.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Sendind positive thoughts and prayers to our precious Presley.

{{{Melissa and presley}}} from Rosebel, Missy and Toby

Hi guys,
    Things have been really crazy around here. My moms horse is due to foal on March 28th and is having real problems. Anyways to make a long story short she needs someone around her 24/7 to make sure she is ok and that the foal is always moving. If the foal stops moving she would more then likly go into lador but she would have a Very hard time delivering.... Anyways we are very stressed and lack of sleep and it still being winter here is really catching up to us.
    We are taking turns staying in a camper in the barn! Thank god i get a few days of a good nights sleep in my own bed!!!!

Presley's foot does look nastier then before. I will talk to the vet on Friday when i call over about the horse. She isn't leaving it alone. Here is the picture i took for Dixie...

Anywho I thought I would let you all know what was up!

love Melissa and Presley

Hi Melissa, it sure sounds like you have your hands full. I hope all goes well with the foaling. And we'll be surely keeping beautiful Presley in our prayers. Please let us know as she's doing. In the meantime, I hope the cream helps to relieve her discomfort Star and Cody send their love to their beautiful Labbie Presley.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for beautiful Presley.

Chris

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way for Presley, and also for the horse.
    Hope everything turns for the better real soon, and everyone can get some sleep!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Just wanted to let you know that Nebo also had a bump that looked *exactly* like that...it was on the side his leg, a bit farther up....it looks like it was about the same size as at that also. It was removed when he was neutered at 4 months old. I did not have it checked for cancer (I know I should have, but it was another $80 I didnt' have right then) ...but I did go to two different vets, and they both said that it was nothing, just a wart type thing. It's been over 4 months since he had it removed, and nothing has come back at all. He had a pretty big incision, and there's probably a scar...but it's not noticeable. Good luck with Presley, I'm sure she'll be fine!

How's Presley doing, Melissa??? Did you get to talk with the vet on Friday?? Hugs to you sweet Presley.

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Just seen this thread & I hope Presley is doing fine. Your both in our thoughts.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Presley is ok.. It is still the same size.. We are going to give the cream a go for 2 weeks and if nothing happens i will just have it removed and have it tested to see what it is...
    So much stress is going on right now and between Presley and Opie the vet bills and adding up.. We are taking Opie back over to the vet tomorrow cause she is having more problems.. ERRR!!!
    SSSSSTTTRRRRREEEEESSSSS I swear by the end of this i will be in a padded room!!!!!

Melissa & Presley
    xoxo

Thank you so much guys

Wondering how you and Presley and the gang are doing Melissa...Are you still getting the puppy?? How's Presley's paw? I know you were very stressed last month! Check in when you can!!