Thread: Yay for Petco!

Yay for Petco!

The Petsmart near me has had cats in the store up for adoption for a long time. They also have adoption events for cats and dogs on Saturdays. The Petco that I work at also has adoption events on Saturdays and such for dogs and cats....but we didn't have any pets in the store on weekdays. Anyway, I came in to work today and there was a kitty for adoption! We have a big 3 level cage just for him right at the front of the store. He's a gorgeous cat--black with a few flecks of white, green eyes. He was getting lots of attention today, so I hope he gets adopted! I'm just hoping this will be a regular thing! I know they pulled him out of the local shelter.

YIPEE!!!
    He sounds cute!! I am sure he will find a good home soon! It is so heart warming when other people care about animals and want to help them!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

That is GREAT news. But would be dangerous for me to go in a see a cute irresistable face pleading with me (if you know what I mean)

Odin needs a home!

If anyone is looking for a Good Cat , Odin , a % year old mix , Tabby / Himalayan needs a home. He is at the Petcetera 1550 upper James st , Hamilton , Upper James and Rymal. If I didnt have so many , I would take him myself , no questions asked!If you can please look him up!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's nice that Petco is doing what it can to find this baby a good home.

In San Diego, Petco just bought the naming rights to our new major league baseball stadium. It will be called "Petco Park"--how perfect!

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    That is GREAT news. But would be dangerous for me to go in a see a cute irresistable face pleading with me (if you know what I mean)
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

That really is great....what a wonderful store to do that for a homeless kitty.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

That's great news. I adopted my (RB) Pepper from a rescue organization at a local Petco.