Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok...how late am I staying up tonight for the show!!

Ok...how late am I staying up tonight for the show!!

I fell asleep last night and didn't see who won the non sporting breed and one of my favorites is last tonight....oh what to do what to do!! lol

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Time to put a tape in the VCR just in case! Last night's non-sporting winner was Ale Kai Mikimoto (a gorgeous male white standard poodle). My Bella was quite smitten. There is a lot of competition for him as all of the others were awesome as well.

I bet I'm out before you are Molly! Maybe 9:30... and the sporting breed is tonight!

My friend that I do dog shows with just informed me that Montana - the Golden Retriever who won Best of Breed is a 1/2 brother to her girl. This is the line I want to breed Dusty to someday!

He nows go into the Best of Group ring tonight!

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

My friend that I do dog shows with just informed me that Montana - the Golden Retriever who won Best of Breed is a 1/2 brother to her girl. This is the line I want to breed Dusty to someday!

He nows go into the Best of Group ring tonight!
    Hmmmnnnn.... Candy, how would I explain this statement to Missy ? I thought Dusty swore to Missy, he's willing to adopt , but to have puppies with other woman?

Originally posted by trisha0503

Hmmmnnnn.... Candy, how would I explain this statement to Missy ? I thought Dusty swore to Missy, he's willing to adopt , but to have puppies with other woman?
    Oh I messed up!!! I meant this is the line Dusty wants to adopt his puppies from someday! Oh my did I open mouth and insert foot on that one!!

Dusty serenading Missy!

OHHHH Missy Sweet Missy Please forgive my dear mom! She slipped on her words and she now knows she was wrong.

I love you Sweet Missy, I'll always be true... to you my dear sweatheart so please don't be blue!

(Thanks Candy for putting up with my craziness ... Most of the time, I really think Dusty is really Missy's boyfriend )

I have last night on tape and will be tapng tonight. I have dance lessons at 9pm!!

Hmmmm....how far is it to Toledo??? Could I borrow the tape Amy?? I'm sorry, but it's Tuesday night and JAG is on...not to be missed in this house! lol I'll watch after that. Oh, and we're supposed to get snow (yeah right) tonight, so, perhaps, a DELAY tomorrow morning, so maybe I'll risk it and stay up!

I won't tape over it and you can borrow the tape at some point!

Works for me!! Thanks!

Well, I stayed up and Dallas (GSD) won Herding Group, but he didn't win BIS!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I thought Dllas should have won. HE WAS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

Originally posted by Sudilar
    Well, I stayed up and Dallas (GSD) won Herding Group, but he didn't win BIS!
    Sue, Dallas was awesome! I loved his stance. He was just perfection, wasn't he?

Originally posted by trisha0503
    (Thanks Candy for putting up with my craziness ... Most of the time, I really think Dusty is really Missy's boyfriend )
    You mean he's not???

On a different note.... In my opinion Dallas was the winner! The Kerry Blue was nice but Dallas was by far the most georgous Shepherd I have ever seen! I was awe struck with him! The Kerry Blue didn't move me nearly the way Dallas did!

I fell asleep at 9:40... made it 10 minutes longer than I though I would. I woke up (thanks to hubby) at 10:35 just in time to see Best in Show!

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

Montana is beautiful!!! Did you hear the handler say that he has to have pizza before a show (the dog, not the handler )His favorite is pepperoni.
    Dallas was also my favorite, and I was head over heels in love with Ben, the Newfy.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..