Thread: All For One Little Rabbit..

All For One Little Rabbit..

You guys are not going to beleave me when I tell you this....

Yesterday during History I was paying attention to my teacher and then all the sudden I rembered I didn't un-plug my heating blanket the cord is right where Jilly can get it and could chew on it. I just yelled out in the middle of Class "Mr. C I need to use your phone" and he is like "Why" I was like "My Bunny, she's gonna chew on a cord and get electacutied (sp)" and I almost started to cry so he let me use the phone. By this time Jilly had been running around for almost 4 hours, I wasn't sure what to expect and 2 nights before she was chewing on an un-plugged cord so I knew there was a chance she had chewed on it. So I called my dad and he said he would leave work and go un-plug it and check on her and then he would call to tell me. Well it would be about another hour before we heard anything. Mr. C was nice enough he went into My other teachers and asked them to pray with there class that Jilly was ok.( JFYI- I go to a christian school with only 25 people in the WHOLE middle school (6, 7, 8) and were all really close, kinda like a family. )We went down to lunch and Mr. C prayed with the whole middle school about Jilly. By this time I was so scared and nervous I was shaking. I didn't know what my dad would call and tell me. Surprisingly the whole Middle School was concerned and everyone came over to say that they were praying for her and everything. It was very tuching because some of the people in my school hate animals and for them to care about Jilly just because I was so worried really touched me. Mr. C went in to the office about in the middle of Lunch to see if my dad had called. (He wnet in to check many time before this) He came back into the lunch room and told me that Jilly was ok and my dad un-plugged the cord and he made sure there was nothign else she could get into. I was so releaved. Mr. C then made the anoncment to everyone and they were so happy. Well, needless to say I came home to one very happy bun stretched out on the bed. She got some Veggies and some Raisons.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I would have done the same thing. What a nice group of people you go to school with. It's so good that they support you so much. Glad Jilly was fine. She's such a sweetie.

Such a sweet story!!

Bunnies are the best!

That was soo cool that all the people were praying for little Jilly! I'm glad Jilly was OK! You must go to school with some great people.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89
    You must go to school with some great people.

The best

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Wow, that's a great support system you have. You are very lucky.
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

i'm glad jilly is okay. your so lucky people in your school CARE. if you talk about your pet for more than 5 minutes in my school they tell you to shut up because they couldn't care less.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Originally posted by primabella
    i'm glad jilly is okay. your so lucky people in your school CARE. if you talk about your pet for more than 5 minutes in my school they tell you to shut up because they couldn't care less.
    mine two.... except for my best friend audrey she has 64 pets... including 6 horses!

wow 64!

i always thought my friend had the most pets until i came onto pet talk. she has 2 dogs, fish and io have no idea on how many birds. about two cages full. that's really nothing compared to this plae. hehe

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

lol

here are the animals i can remember:

6 horses
    6 cats
    4 dogs
    4 rabbits
    6 duckies
    3 turtles
    8 guinnie pics
    2 pigs